This is an urgent executive search and recruitment for a leading global digital marketing agency in the Philippines.
Visit Top Management job page for more executive positions to fill.
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
The Client is building a new Centre of Execution (COEx) in Manila. The COEx is a core component of Client’s global capability and a key benefit to their global clients – providing a standardized offering, consistent high level of delivery, and a competitive advantage vs. legacy operating structures.
The General Manager is responsible for establishing the company’s capability in Manila, collaborating with market & discipline leadership, and ensuring a high standard of Client delivery.
This capability will include technology consulting, digital production and development, implementation of marketing automation platforms, marketing technology strategy, data & analytics, and integration of technologies and tools.
• Lead a local management team in the successful execution and delivery of technology & analytics projects of all sizes in support of network accounts, with a focus on accountability for the work being done.
• Engage and motivate the local team by communicating the importance of the work and associated network office relationships, celebrating successes and key corporate initiatives, and investing employees through career path planning.
• Coordinate with corporate and local finance teams to drive the office toward achieving quarterly and annual financial goals, ensuring the local management team understands what the goals are and what they need to do to achieve them.
• Work with local Human Resources and Finance to plan and prioritize hiring and resourcing efforts, with special focus on resource utilization. Balance employee compensation and turn-over against the forecast of delivery needs.
• Use measurable, repeatable metrics to maintain and improve quality of work being delivered to increase overall confidence within the Company’s network regarding the technical ability of the office in an effort to grow existing business within the network and broaden the scope of support by engaging more offices in more ways.
• Serve as primary point of contact for key network and client relationships in both existing and new engagements. Regularly report out on all new business efforts as well as changes to existing business.
• Conduct regular performance reviews of local leadership team based on established goals and ensure they are conducting reviews of their teams and establishing goals for them that complement the broader strategy. Ensure career path planning is established and communicated and that succession planning is properly accounted for.
• Coordinate with corporate to ensure all local policies are in compliance at a local and corporate level.
• Experience in managing the operations of a multi-time zone delivery centre
• Experience working within a global network, across different locations
• Sensitivity to cultural norms and work types/ethics
• Ability to actively communicate, inspire, and motivate all levels of staff
• Ability to think and act strategically and proactively