See more job openings in Others
The world’s leading testing, verification, certification, and inspection company.
• The position reports to the Food Sector Manager
• Responsible for performing and completing the third party audit cycle, and conducting specific training programs specifically for Food Safety.
• Conducts and completes the whole audit cycle, either as a team member or team leader in accordance with applicable regulations and standards.
1. Conducts desk study of the client’s management system
2. Prepares checklist and itinerary as guide during audit
3. Conducts audit on site according to procedures.
4. Prepares and completes audit package
5. Communicates with or attends to client inquiries related to the system standard where they had been qualified to audit
• Completes audit reports and updates client’s files i.e kick sheet etc.
• Bachelor’s degree holder in Food Technology and Chemistry
• Professional License is an advantage
• Certified Lead Auditor Course passer
• At least five years full time work experience in food-chain related industry including two years of work in quality assurance or food safety functions with food production or manufacturing, retailing, inspection or equivalent
• With at least two (2) years work experience in the packaging industry.
• Excellent command of English (both written and verbal)