See more job openings in Marketing and Sales
Multinational Banking & Financial Services corporation.
• Compiles, analyses and assesses data, research results or the performance of (commercial) models and reports on findings, or contributes to these efforts.
• Stays abreast of trends within the area of expertise, market developments, legislation and regulatory standards, and analyses and translates the impact these developments may have on ING and/or stakeholders into research results and specifies practical possibilities.
• Initiates and conducts experimental research and surveys with customers based on internal and external databases of customer data.
• Identifying, testing and optimizing the quality of the available data for different customers.
• Experience in doing market analytics and research reports
• Good knowledge of and experience with market intelligence and analysis techniques
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Attention to details
• Highly organized and have very good interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English language / Excellent Communicator