If you got more than 4 years of testing experience for web and e-commerce applications apply now through our headhunters.
See more job openings in Information Technology
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
• QA staff are responsible for ensuring that project assets are of the highest possible quality, allowing Project Managers to deliver on time, on budget and to specification with confidence.
• QA staff work alongside Project Managers and Production staff every day to ensure risk is managed and minimized and the job gets done.
• Is an ambassador of the Quality Assurance team, applying and contributing to improving company methodology, QA documents and how the testing process fits into an overall company strategy.
• The Quality Assurance role within the COEx is crucial to delivering the product to our agency and direct clients.
• More than 4 years of testing experience for web and e-commerce applications in multiple browsers and mobile devices
• Experience in testing at least one of the following platforms: Commerce Cloud /Demandware, SAP Commerce Cloud/Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal)
• Experience with test case management tools as Zephyr, Testlink, Redmine
• Experience with defect management software, such as Jira
• Familiarity with different phases of STLC, SDLC, and Testing Methodologies
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team (Front-End Developers, Back-End Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, etc.)
• Experience in agile testing/agile methodologies
• Experience in performance testing, Jmeter is a plus
• Hands on experience in writing and running automated test in complex and customized frameworks like Behat, Cucumber is a strong plus
• Agency experience is a plus
• Must have ISEB qualification in Software Testing