See more job openings in Information Technology
The company is a leading humanitarian global organization. We deliver lasting change to some of the world’s poorest communities and place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty.
• The Knowledge Management Subject Matter Expert (KM SME) will be a member of Digital team with great Microsoft technology and project delivery experience. The KM SME will be a key member of the Digital Team to ensure successful implementation of Office 365 and SharePoint solutions for the organization. They will provide guidance, expertise, and internal consulting services on SharePoint projects utilizing Office 365, as well as execution, management, and administration of the SharePoint solutions. They will participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise-scale information portal and knowledge management system.
• 3+ years of experience designing, creating, and implementing Knowledge Management solutions
• 1+ year of experience configuring and managing KM solutions in SharePoint Online
• Experience with Office 365 tools and SharePoint’s role within 0365.
• Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation
• Able to gather user requirements and translate into technical solutions