See more job openings in Information Technology
• Oversee implementation of Cyber security controls according to Group policy and standards covering both technology and operation.
• Conducting Cyber Security related reviews for IT Function and share any exceptions with management such as Database Security Review, Network Device Security review etc.
• Perform system level access management to ensure access is on need-to-know basis.
• Ensure IT environments are protected against cyber threats. • Focal point of escalation for cases of data leakage (DLP)
• Provide coordination to Cyber security assessment.
• Provide subject matter expertise to Business and validating & directing country specific requests to appropriate global contact point in Cyber Security.
• Represent Cyber Security in any country level regulatory engagement.
• Investigate and report any security incidents & unauthorized system access attempts.
• Maintain internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
• CISSP – Certified Informations Systems Security Professional
• CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
• CISA – Certified Informations Systems Auditor
August 20 – October 30, 2018