Knowledgeable with the latest updates of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)? You could be the Front End Developer that our client is searching. Contact our executive recruitment team now!
Check all job openings in Information Technology
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
The Client is building a new Centre of Execution (COEx) in Manila. The COEx is a core component of Client’s global capability and a key benefit to their global clients – providing a standardized offering, consistent high level of delivery, and a competitive advantage vs. legacy operating structures.
• Apply client-side development skills to website production projects.
• Share knowledge with fellow coders and encourage best practices during development.
• Suggest and help develop processes for improving development workflow.
• Stay abreast of developments in web-site, digital marketing technologies and techniques.
• Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience
• 1-2 years work experience
• Raw (non-WYSIWYG) HTML programming
• A solid understanding and implementation experience of
• Knowledge of cross-browser issues and solutions
• Adobe PhotoShop skills and knowledge of graphic file formats
• Fluent in English, verbal and written communications