See more job openings in Information Technology
Leading financial services organization dedicated to helping people achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives.
The position identified is responsible for spearheading the adoption of AWS Services through applications migration or development of new applications. The position has account management, people management, application management, and project management responsibilities.
• At least 10 years experience in IT with at least 3 Years as a Manager
• Must have deep experience in migrating enterprise apps to AWS
• Must have experience in AWS development utilizing services such as Lambda, S3, Docker, etc.
• Experience with Microservices is a plus
• Must have enterprise IT experience
• Knowledge and/or experience with agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Knowledge and experience in Agile EVM Metric Preferred
• College/University Degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business
• Scrum Master Certification Preferred
June 22 – August 30, 2018