See more job openings in HR and Administration
Our client is a FinTech company in the Philippines, offering online loans services to Filipinos. Client launched in Indonesia in 2017, with recent launches in India and Vietnam as well. Meanwhile, client launched in October 2018 in Ortigas and has garnered over two hundred employees to support its services; with great aggressive potential, they are projecting to increase their workforce to over seven hundred by the end of 2019 Client also boasts its market competitiveness against other established FinTech companies due to its highly appraised disbursement time, being able to provide loans to customers all within an hour.
• The role calls for executive coordination with the company’s Risk and Compliance Officer, calling for a highly technical person to provide legal advice regarding operational compliance with government and company regulations.
• The role reports to the General Counsel in Singapore with a dotted-line to the General Manager in the Philippines.
• The role may call for the set-up of Atome PH’s legal and compliance team.
• Person must have 6-10 years of relevant experience in the banking and finance industry, litigation, risk assessment, and business expertise.
• Person should express interest in data management and analysis.
• Language proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.