See more job openings in HR and Administration
The client is among the world’s leading industrial specialists.
The HR Head will manage 4 staff (1 Compensation and Benefits Specialist, 1 L&D, 1 Recruitment, and 1 Communications).
The role will be having a mid shift work schedule and will be based in their office in BGC, Taguig. This person will also have an average of 1 travel per quarter due to conferences and trainings abroad.
• Strong in business partnerships, and can really collaborate with leaders in operations, understanding their concerns and pain points from a human relations perspective
• Great stakeholder management, great communication and collaboration skills especially with their global HR when rolling out global programs to the Manila site
• Strategic but also tactical as this person should know how to roll up one’s sleeves (e.g., doing your own PowerPoint presentations, doing your own analyses in Excel). This person will also do some analytics and review for payroll processing.
• Experience in a BPO and Shared Services Center culture and organization, and familiar with Statutory and Group reporting on HR-related matters
• Should have experience in end-to-end HR processes, experience in Hay grade system, construction of a salary table to be used, and most complicated ER case they have handled
Until July 2019