See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
A multinational healthcare staffing shared service center.
1) The accounting operations of the company which includes the
a. production of periodic financial reports (statutory)
b. maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records
c. maintenance of controls designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
2) The position is also responsible for cash management, tax compliance and risk management.
• Oversees the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
• Manages outsourced functions
• Issues timely and complete financial statements (statutory)
• Calculates and issues financial and operating metrics
• Calculates variances from the budget/forecast and reports significant issues to management (focusing on Balance sheet and Cash flow)
• Provides timely management cost/operational reports
• Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• Coordinates the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
• Complies with local and national government reporting requirements and tax filing
• With more than 10 years of similar experience in Finance operations.
• Proven expertise in financial reporting, loan covenants monitoring and compliance reporting, internal controls and people management
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Dynamics and PeopleSoft
• Excellent communication and oral skills.
July 26 – February 28, 2019