See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
See more latest Executive search and recruitment posts
A word-leading resources company.
• Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health, safety and environmental responsibility.
• Demonstrate commitment to the BHP Charter and Code of Business Conduct.
• Develop strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
• Maintain the governance and integrity (data accuracy/completeness) of the Prime financial planning system.
• In collaboration with key internal stakeholders, manage and prioritize pipeline of Prime financial planning system improvement initiatives in order to deliver maximum productivity benefit for business users, including analysis of business processes to identify improvement and automation opportunities.
• End User Support: Troubleshoot issues raised by Prime users and escalate (when appropriate); Point of contact for configuration change requests; Monitor system activity and escalate issues to Technology (when appropriate); Identify user access requirements and assign roles.
• Process Support: Advise on configuration optionality to process owners and users; Provide input on configuration change effort, impact and cost; this includes facilitating requirements validation and conceptual design workshops with internal stakeholders and developing business requirements documentation as required, to allow the design and build of system solutions.
• Configuration Testing and Approval: Develop test scripts and/ or use cases to support testing; Perform User Acceptance Testing for new/upgraded systems/ tools together with business key users; Point of contact with Technology to ensure alignment and obtain required technical support.
• Drive the adoption of SAP Analytics Cloud through ensuring an optimal user experience.
• Keep up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in planning and business intelligence.
• Liaise with key stakeholders and provide assistance with queries and requests as required.
• Degree qualification in Commerce (Finance or Accounting).
• Professional accounting designation (or be studying towards one).
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with a large corporate or professional environment in a business planning capacity.
• Demonstrated financial planning process knowledge, data analytics and diagnosis with a continuous improvement mindset.
• Good understanding of technology infrastructure and master data management principles.
• Strong interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement and ability to work autonomously and collaboratively and deliver as needed.
• Experience working with Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 11.0 (embedded) and SAP Analytics Cloud planning highly advantageous.