See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
Leading global design and consultancy firm
• Works closely with the Regional Management Accountant and as necessary with the Finance Manager or Director of respective Regional Office to ensure proper information flow related to all financial matters within the assigned Corporate Office;
• Prepares region management reports for business review (MBR) within the region and for the group covering the financial statement (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow) as well as highlighting business performance in terms of KPIs and comparison against the budget;
• Reviews the weekly flash report that includes figures and analysis on staff utilization/billability (week on week cost fluctuations), turnover and cash position;
• Provides review and analysis of various management reports; Reconciles/Investigates variances, consistency of data, mapping issues and irregularities flagged using different accounting systems (Oracle, SAP BPC, DAX);
• Evaluates current reports to ensure appropriate and suitable information is reported; Initiates process improvements for reporting efficiency and accuracy;
• Responds to inquiries from Regional Management Accountant, Regional Finance Directors and Regional Counterparts with proposed resolutions as necessary;
• Supervises the budget activities, including system upload and review of entity submitted data, error resolution and group reconciliation;
• Assists the auditors in yearly audits;
• Carries out report development necessary for business analysis;
• Performs such other accounting related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
• CPA with 3 to 5 years of work experience in general accounting and financial reporting;
• Exposure in shared services or multinational environment is an advantage;
• Experience with ERP Systems is preferred;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Can work under pressure and minimal supervision, detail-oriented and results driven;
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook and Word) is required.
• Communicates effectively both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritize effectively;
• Excellent client management skills;
• Proactive, a committed team player and can motivate other team members.
August 23- October 30, 2018