See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
Our client is a leading global footwear, apparel and accessory brand available in more than 170 countries worldwide.
• Ensures proper conduct of inventory count and accurate preparation of goods
• Develop an efficient and effective audit system and procedures
• Performs regular scheduled audits to ensure that timetables are implemented
• 35-45 years old
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
• Internal auditor experience, Management.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in San Pedro.
• With knowledge of the standards for the professional practice of internal auditing and code of ethics
• With good communication and presentation skills, analytical, hardworking and has positive working work attitude
• Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers of two years specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
Until May 2019