See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
Our client is a global animal health company.
• Manage the business unit’s respective budget and performance thus working heavily with the Business Unit Managers (two at the moment)
• Assists in the preparation of rolling monthly forecasts of sales and P&L, sales per product and contribute in the analysis of performance (forecasts vs actual and trending)
• Assists in the preparation of quarterly 12-18 months rolling forecasts of P&L, sales per product, cash flows/balance sheets forecasts, Capex forecasts, and contribute in the analysis of performance (forecasts vs actual and trending)
• Assists in the preparation of annual estimates of the whole P&L, sales per product, cash flows/balance sheets forecasts, Capex forecasts, and contribute in the analysis of performance and trending
• Assists in the preparation of annual budget of the P&L, sales per product, cash flows/balance sheets forecasts, Capex forecasts, and contribute in the analysis of performance and trending
• Assists in the submission/completion of all forecasting, estimates and budget reportorial using Tidemark system
• Assists in cost control (effectiveness and efficiency) measures (eg. Distribution costs-inward freight, warehouse and physical distribution, travels, etc) by doing a study and proposing measures
• Do project profitability analysis, customer profitability analysis and be able to make recommendations on fiscal changes and measures
• Do the daily cash position reports in collaboration with Accounting and Credit and Collection.
• Do the bi-weekly Suppliers Aging profile and analysis
• Monitor on a daily basis forex movement and source out forex funds as deemed necessary
• Prepare the 3 months Cash Forecasts for review by FAD and upload in BO Finance/Tidemark
• Analyze weekly AR and AP aging reports and ensure no overdues build up, and collaborate with Credit and Collection and Accounting Department in ensuring customer and suppliers accounts are updated.
• Propose ways to maximize cash collection and forex exposures
• Assists in developing internal control standards and procedures.
• Monitor strict compliance with internal control standards and procedures set
• Co-work with Chief Accounting Manager in developing Accounting Manual and Procedures
• Act as a member of Finance Leadership team (with Chief Accounting Manager), working collaboratively across functions
• At least 5 years of solid experience in doing monthly rolling forecasts, estimates and budget, and analysis thereof preferably from a medium size multi-national company
• Familiarity with latest enterprise performance management (EPM) software such as Tidemark or other forecasting and analytical tools
• Preferably with exposure in the fields of Financial Analysis and Controllership, Treasury and Cash Flows Forecasting, and Financial Audit or Internal Audit for at least 3 years.
• With experience in managing and or strategizing for different business units/segment, developing reports, leading projects and or teams
• Has worked in an environment with monthly reportorial requirements to foreign headquarters.
Until August 2019!