See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
Fast changing international company in the shipping industry.
• To set & communicate clear team goals and objectives.
• To manage the flow of day‐to‐day operations and oversee any projects being handled by the team.
• To ensure that all deliverables and KPIs set are being met with high quality and standard.
• To review and check reports done by members.
• Quality assurance of Financial Statements.
• Quality assurance of Tax Returns.
• Quality assurance of reportorial requirements to government agencies (BIR, PEZA, SEC and others).
• Coordinates with internal and external auditors on audit requirements.
• To coordinate with internal and external customers as necessary.
• To provide or initiate any training that team members need.
• To motivate and empower team members.
• Monitor team performance and provide coaching if necessary.
• Liaise with various stakeholders (Group Finance, KMA, Treasury & Risk, Operations, etc) on accounting matters as necessary.
• Support internal reporting requirements for management and statutory compliance
• Provide reports as per requirement of client and/or other concern parties and ensure adherence to client’s accounting reporting policies and procedures.
• Ensure all accounting treatment, processes and workflows comply with the accounting standards and company policies; review to maintain a robust accounting process.
• Make sure that team maintains and keep supporting documents in digital form and properly filed at all times.
• Initiate and participate in various improvement projects.
• Comply with KSSI administration policies and guidelines in performance of work assignments.
• Communicates concerns and relevant information among management and team members
• To perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Finance Manager to support department/company goals and objectives.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Has experience on local corporate accounting
• Preferably with shared service background
• Has people management experience
Until June 2019!