See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
Our client is a global design & architecture consultancy firm
• Process supplier invoices accurately and timely.
• Coordinate with Accounts Payable Specialist for the timely and accurate payment of all payables.
• Audit employee expense reports based on established criteria.
• Reconcile supplier statements with ledger accounts.
• Reconcile sub-ledger and general ledger transactions of accounts payable.
• Ability to respond to queries and audit requests timely and accurately.
• Prepare month-end/year-end schedules as required.
• Update individual and team metrics regularly.
• Files /Archives supporting documents regularly.
• Performs such other accounting related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, CPA preferred
• 1 to 3 years audit and high volume accounts payable experience, preferred
• Exposure in a Shared Service or multinational environment is an advantage
• Experience with ERP Systems is preferred;
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
• Accurate data entry skills and strong attention to detail
• General GL account knowledge
• Excellent English verbal and written communication
January to March 2019