Aren’t looking for a job move but interested in checking senior-level and executive jobs visit more often.
Our client is a US Healthcare company that has recently established a Global Business Center in Manila.
• Reporting to Accounting Team Lead, this position is responsible for the planning, coordinating, and administration of the general accounting and reporting activities, including financial statement preparation and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, balance sheet reconciliations.
• As a key individual contributor this role will focus on reconciling high volume cash accounts, recording revenue and assisting with the month end close process.
• Required Experience: 1-3 years in the Finance, Accounting or Audit field
• Preferred Experience: Progressive practical accounting experience in an accrual-based financial accounting / reporting environment with month end close responsibilities; Healthcare and/or physician practice experience; S2K general ledger experience
• Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or CPA candidate Preferred
• Preferred Computer Applications: MS Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and accounting software packages
• Preferred Working Hours: 8:00 PM – 5:00 AM PHT (7:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST)
Until May 2020