Global design, engineering and management consulting company
• Data entry for the new Sales Support Database system (Initially)
• Update, reformat and/or rebrands MS Word, MS PowerPoint and InDesign documents, proposals, statement of qualifications, capability statements etc.
• Assist with data capture and maintenance for the Sales Support Database including researching, updating, and compiling corporate information such as project profiles, CVs and other standard materials for proposals and improvements for the database.
• Work with Pursuit Teams with the coordination and development of creative, compelling and quality proposals and other tasks.
• Responsible for coordinating the pursuit process from kick-off meetings through to production of client response template, editing, formatting, collating, proof reading and electronic delivery of Pursuits.
• Understand the bid process and work collaboratively with the Pursuits Team to build bid plans and schedules.
• Facilitation of bid meetings, approval meetings and chasing of identified actions, as required.
• Review bid documents and using the requirements of the RFP document build a proposal template.
• Coordination with the Pursuit Team and ownership of information essential for proposals, pre-qualifications, panels and questionnaires.
• Identify and edit existing materials and/or write copy to effectively communicate the company’s services, capabilities and winning themes.
• Support with Client Development needs across all sectors and countries.
• Contribute, participate and support continuous process improvement of the Manila Shared Services Team.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, English, Business Administration or Engineering related etc.), and a minimum of 2 years of experience coordinating, scheduling, editing, and producing proposals, statement of qualifications, reports, pre-qualifications, or presentations.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication, strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Word and Presentation and InDesign.
• Experience as a Proposal Coordinator is preferable.
• Excellent organizational skills and time management in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work is essential.
• Ability to work under multiple tight deadlines and respond to last minute requests and compressed production schedules.
• Ability to take initiative and exercise commitment and dedication while working independently or with a team.
• Ability to show initiative and examples of creativity.
• Ability to work under pressure and own initiative.
• Clear and thorough communication style.
November 08 – January 30, 2019
Global design, engineering and management consulting company
• Work with the Pursuit Team to determine the key win themes/messages through a proposal or presentation design.
• Provide ideas for communicating through images rather than text (infographics) and create images that identify a product or convey a message.
• Manage and maintain all graphics related files such as images, infographics, etc. for transmittal, and production.
• Within the Pursuit Team responsible for anticipating and addressing challenges related to the overall proposal, presentation. development, scheduling, and production, etc.
• Collaborating with the Pursuit Team to understand their needs and develop concepts, recommend appropriate platforms or media to meet the client’s objectives and communicate the required information/ideas.
• Align with the regional marketing team to understand and promote consistent application of the company’s brand standards.
• Build relationships with other Graphic Designers in the global business to share ideas.
• Communicate effectively with technical, operations, client development, marketing, as required.
• Recommend design and production times and budgets for planning purposes.
• Provide advice on strategies to reach a particular audience.
• Create client-specific or opportunity specific sales materials that contribute to differentiating firm from competition.
• Work with the Pursuit Team to take creative work from concept to pre-press and post-production while maintaining original design intent, messaging and quality standards throughout the process.
• Assist in developing templates for all types off sales documents including for bespoke Strategic Pursuits.
• Provide training and develop guidance and/or templates to staff to support the business.
• Manage workload and priorities in a challenging, fast-paced, and energizing environment to consistently meet multiple deadlines while providing high-quality designs.
• Manage the preparation of all capability statements and client focussed documentation.
• Proposal coordination duties when there is high volume of workload in the team.
• Assist the Pursuit team with procurement of materials and/or services to produce proposals and other materials as needed.
• Other adhoc duties
• Adaptable to the use of applications such as Auto-Cad, GIS, Google Sketch-Up, Render[in], Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Prezi, MS PowerPoint, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Minimum 3 years of A/E/C industry experience as an artist or designer working with an Architecture/Engineering/Construction/Consulting firm is preferred.
• Experience in working in a fast paced environment working with all levels of professionals.
November 08 – January 30, 2019
Global design, engineering and management consulting company
• Assist the proposal team with the development of written content for quality proposals and other tasks in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Statement of Qualifications (SOQs) and other proposal-related requests.
• Understand the bid process and work collaboratively with the Pursuits Team to understand the client’s needs.
• Attend proposal meetings and understand win themes to capture throughout the proposal.
• Working closely with the proposal, graphics and pursuit team including technical personnel to provide editorial input to proposals which improve the final submission and ensure that final submissions are compliant with evaluation criteria and meet all RFP requirements.
• Write creative copy that positions the company as a market leader to a variety of types of clients and communicates our value propositions.
• Identify and re-work existing pre-written content in line with specific questions and bespoke to individual client requirements.
• Improve quality of all sales content including resumes, Project Profiles, standard answers, company information etc. for input into the database.
• Proofread to check spelling and grammar; amending, revising or redeveloping content in response to feedback from reviewers
• Research and write information to support sales documents.
• Strengthen each brand’s voice with strict adhesion to style & brand differentiation guides
• Assist with updating the database systems in order to achieve quality content.
• Assist in creating and maintaining user guides, quick reference guides, and other technical collateral material as assigned
• Manage significant workloads in tight deadlines.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, English or construction/engineering related), and a minimum of three to five years of experience in content writing is preferable
• Proven bids or content writing experience, ideally in an engineering industry; professional services or construction related firm is preferable
• Strong time and project management skills
• Excellent copywriting ability and grammar, punctuation and proofreading skills
• Articulate in both written and verbal English communication
• Expert level proficiency at using Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project) and Adobe software products
• Confident and proactive nature
• An ability to be flexible, manage several tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure
• Proven ability to work w/ multiple deadlines and multiple priorities is an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft applications e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook a must
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
November 08 – January 30, 2019
• To be responsible for the Philippine’s Market for the Group’s product range.
• To motivate, monitor and train existing distributor (s)
• To develop key end user accounts managed by distributor and sell to these directly
• Extensive training in Asia and Europe will be given.
• Must have 5 to 10 years experience in selling engineering products in the Bulk Material Handling, e.g Rollers, Belts, Motorized Pulleys
• Must be willing to travel extensively within the Philippines but most likely will be based in Manila
• Must have engineering background with Sales/Marketing experience or Strong Sales/Marketing experience with technical products
• Must be able to speak and write English
• Prefer reasonable basic salary and high incentives/commissions
• Personal integrity and ability to work independently
August 22 – October 30, 2018
an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets.
The Area Manager (AM) is responsible for the profitable growth and achievement of regional Institutional division objectives. The successful AM leads and develops a team of district managers and other sales leaders to service, sell, and merchandise the value provided by the Institutional Group to a portfolio of customers. Managing the region, the AM owns the achievement of customer retention, growth, and enhanced margin goals for his/her region.
• Create a safety culture ensuring employees are properly trained in and follow all safety guidelines and incident reporting requirements
• Act as a safety champion with employees and customers
Business Planning & Review
• Develop and deliver annual strategic regional business plans in areas of sales, profitability, operating expenses, and capital budgets
• Monitor, analyse, and lead team to identify actions to achieve country and customer specific business plans
• Plan, monitor, and report regional business results, growth opportunities and actions
• Drive regional deployment of divisional programs and initiatives
• Identify and report market trends and business implications across region
Account Management & Customer Value Delivery
• Establish and direct service strategy across region
• Meet regional account profitability targets
• Monitor and identify actions, in partnership with field leaders, to improve regional sales and service performance, total cost, and customer retention
• Actively lead and participate in sales promotions
• Develop, maintain, and monitor key customer relationships
• Utilise field teams to lead business reviews, providing resources to consistently merchandise value of product and service offerings (e.g., Steton, G360, training)
Talent Management & Development
• Hire, lead, and develop team members to achieve individual performance, development, and division business objectives (e.g., sales, product mix, growth)
• Create collaborative team environment driving strong engagement
• Make staffing/project decisions to improve skill level of the team
• Identify succession and development plans for all critical roles within region
• Gain new business through focused and targeted prospecting, industry networking, and partnership with internal sales and support teams
• Oversee customer proposal, trials, contract negotiations and deal closure processes in partnership with field and/or corporate accounts team
• Maintain regional prospect list driving targeted action
Building Effective Teams
• Considers training and developing employees as “job one.”
• Creates environment supportive of individual and team success.
• Sets high standards and models the behaviors he/ she expects in others.
• Manages work performance fair, firm, and consistently.
• Can manoeuvre through complex situations planning his/her approach accordingly – flexible.
• Can persuasively negotiate with all levels in an organization.
• Is able to develop trust throughout an organization.
• Reads people and situations recognising each are distinctly different.
• Strong sales aptitude and experience leading a team of sales professionals
• Proven success in delivering results in a high growth environment
• Experience working with and knowledge of computers (e.g., MS Office suite)
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Excellent organization and follow-up skills
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and with little direction
• Driver’s license
• Fluency in English and country specific language
• Ability to travel extensively
• 10+ years industry experience – field and corporate experience highly desired
• Bachelor’s degree, preferable in a related field.
August 20 – October 30, 2018
One of the leading European non-life insurance companies globally
• Manage and drive revenue from all the sales channels: Brokers/ Dealers, Agencies, Branches
• Ensure smooth relationship with all partners
• Motivate and develop the team
• Report directly to the FVP Sales Head
• Proven sales track record in the financial services sector (Insurance – life or non-life, banks, asset management, credit card firms, etc.)
• People management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Amenable to be based in either Cebu or Davao
August 17 – October 30, 2018
The leading provider of call center traffic to the United States and other countries. It provides both inbound and outbound VoIP calling solutions to carriers as well as directly to call centers on a wholesale basis. It also offers a fully hosted Cloud Contact Center service targeted specifically to the BPO market.
• Works through sales management to execute on strategies and key initiatives that drive business unit growth through various selling models.
• Identifies and escalates any operational/organizational barriers that may impede success
• Collaborates with other departments to grow revenue and partner/customer loyalty
• Forecasts and manages pipeline and revenue forecasts at the individual and team levels
• Provides coaching and mentoring to team members to drive performance
• Assists team with complex contract negotiations to close opportunities predominately in mid-large national accounts
• Works with the business unit executive team on strategies and key initiatives to drive business unit growth
• Attracts, develops, and retains talented and engaged employees
• Create a cohesive team by providing leadership that engages all staff, including the clear establishment of performance expectations, coaching, performance management, career development, discipline, reward and recognition, hiring, and positive employee morale
• Manages short/long-term sales funnel development
• Continually improves the effectiveness of the sales organization and enhances productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Ensures and enables the highest levels of professionalism
• Timely and positive resolution of escalated sales and account related issues
• Communicates with key customers, business partners and executives on significant issues and accomplishments
• Work with the marketing team to develop sales collateral, presentations and coordinate marketing campaign
• Defines, documents and manages effective, repeatable and scalable sales processes
• Provides a Sales escalation point of contact for Sales, PreSales, Professional Services and the Executive team
• Manages the team’s workload and schedules to balance demand
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA optional
• 8+ years of telecom sales experience in a large, complex sales organization with experience managing national account sales teams in US and/or Overseas, including 8 years of experience in a sales leadership role with proven results with numerous products in all stages of life cycle.
• 7+ experience managing to a sales quota with a minimum of 5 in the national accounts marketplace
• 7+ years of experience working with sales technology and CRM
• 5+ years of experience in a sales role
• 3+ years managing sales teams
• Strong executive presence and high level of business acumen
• Proven ability to hire and keep incredible talent
• Track record of building successful inside sales teams and processes
• A willingness to change processes and methods as we evolve
May 03 – June 30, 2018
Largest Asian restaurant company and is the Philippines’ largest Food Service business. The company is continuously expanding its presence in the Philippines and in foreign countries
• Creation and ongoing value creation with a world class supply base
• Development of organizational procurement strategy
• Creation and management of short, mid, and long term goals and objectives
• Creation and improvement of best-practice based processes (e.g., leadership of high-value/strategic sourcing efforts)
• Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
• Selection and management of procurement systems
• Management of procurement staff in (and across) sourcing, contracting, transactional purchasing, supplier management, and miscellaneous internal procurement support activities
• Budget management for categories under management – and for procurement itself
• Building a Procurement Center of Excellence (CoE) to help transform Procurement, and also support broader transformation of the value chain and the enterprise
• Strong leadership skills
• Team player at executive levels to collaborate with business units and functional partners like IT, finance, HR, legal, etc. The biggest reason for CPOs not staying long at a firm is due to culture
• Solid operational management and general business skills and savvy
• Working knowledge of finance and/or accounting in terms of budgeting cost management, financial accounting, treasury, risk management, etc.
• Ability to “sell” procurement’s value and to run procurement as a services business like any other well-run professional services business
• In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices, but doesn’t have to come from within the procurement ranks
• Strong negotiation skills to use for large commercial deals
• Experience with modern sourcing and procurement systems
April 13 – May 31, 2018
An innovative FinTech company offering micro-finance services.
• Examines company rules to make sure they stay relevant and make recommendations for necessary changes
• Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
• Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
• Works with contract managers
• Resolves issues with contracts and commercial operations
• Communicates with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract’s financial aspects
• Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
• Manages daily company operations
• Coaches employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
• Accepts extra duties as situations arise
• Works efficiently and calmly tight deadlines or other stress factors arise
• Ability to prioritize
• Strong Organizational Skill
• Strong Coaching Skills
• Strong Oral Communication Skills
• Negotiating Talent
• Superb with Deadlines
• Decisive, Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities
• Professional, Thorough, Detail-Oriented
• Ability to Process the Big-Picture Items
March 23 – July 31, 2018
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> https://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> https://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx