See more job openings in Business Process Outsourcing
One of the largest background screening and HR Solutions company
• Effectively manage the client case management teams to ensure required outputs are met in line with quantitative and qualitative goals; ensuring a smooth and systematic workflow; maximizing operational efficiencies as well as making recommendations to the senior leadership team to improve existing systems;
• Drive high levels of standards and lead a culture of service and accountability across all aspects of the operation by providing an active focus on people development, which includes but is not limited to coaching, timely appraisals, ensuring development and retention of your direct reports.
• Ensuring strong client relationships are built and maintained and that regular client liaison occurs
• Implementing and monitoring progress of new improvement initiatives through regular engagement and consultation with relevant business stakeholders;
• Providing expert advice, guidance and support to client managers and operational staff;
• Co-ordination of operational resources to ensure delivery of products and services in line with service level and financial budgets.
• Maintain the highest level of platform knowledge such that mapping and ongoing development of workflows to ensure optimal efficiency; speed, accuracy and client satisfaction, is achieved seamlessly
• Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge to enable the explanation of our product range and their benefits to both internal and external clients
• Manage the team to ensure client expectations are not only being met, but to increase client satisfaction by system enhancements and improvement in service delivery.
• Ensure all NEW clients are effectively and efficiently on boarded.
• Ensure all clients are effectively managed and grown.
• Other duties as assigned by the company.
July 20 – February 28, 2019