Grab this chance to work for a Multinational Healthcare Company. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more job openings in Business Process Outsourcing
Our client is a Multinational Healthcare Company that recently established their Global Business Center in Manila to consolidate many activities in finance, marketing, procurement, and others.
• The Credentialing Supervisor supervises activities related to medical staff support services.
• They also oversee the credentialing process (physician and allied health), maintaining communication and acting as a liaison with hospitals, Medical Staff Offices, departments, providers and ensuring continued smooth operation of the Credentialing department.
• Under general supervision, may schedule activities, delegate responsibilities and/or provide notification to others as to status of the function.
• In the absence of the manager, the Credentialing Supervisor will assist with administrative needs of the Medical Staff Office.
• Required Experience: Bachelor’s degree in healthcare field; or Associates degree with 3 years of experience in a Medical Staff support role
• Preferred Experience: Shared service organization experience, CPCS or CPMSM certificate (or equivalent)
• Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in healthcare field, or Associates degree with equivalent experience
• Preferred Computer Applications: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Credentialing platform (Echo)
April to December 2020