a Chicago-based custodian bank with a shared service center in Taguig.
• Preparation of Client Servicing Reporting including Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and Management Information Statistics (MIS) reports for complex and sensitive clients.
• Meet all the SLAs set by the business for the process in terms of timeliness and accuracy.
• Must be able to multitask, also prioritize on the work allotted based upon the deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A self-starter who can take the initiative
• Must utilize his/her time in an appropriate manner, hence, the time saved can be utilized for further productivity and maximize efficiency.
• Actively conduct Team meetings and huddles. Also, should be able to provide inputs whenever necessary.
• Capable of using analytical skills in solving issues/problems faced by the team.
• Any issues causing a concern must be immediately raised to the TL (or) Line Manager.
• Should be able to take ownership for any Adhoc requests, and must be able to complete the same within the specified SLA.
• To take complete ownership on review of all the activities and to maintain high quality at all time
• Actively participating in monthly calls with the home location.
• Data Analytics
• Procedural knowledge
• Client Service Orientation
• Quality Focus
• Team Working
• Organisation and planning
• Resilience and Self Control
• Problem Solving & technically very sound person.
• Lead as an example
• Process improvement implementation
• Producing timely and accurate work against deadlines
• Computer Skills – Strong knowledge of, Excel, and Word and PowerPoint.
• Industry Knowledge
o Knowledge of financial instruments
o Investment Banking Industry
• Previous experience of 3-4 years, currently working as a Senior Analyst / Technical Coordinator with evidence of strong technical and procedural expertise.
• Effective in the use of a variety of communication methods.
• Identify and ‘own’ problems, correct them as far as is possible and refer as/if appropriate.
• Process oriented and strong analytical skill.
Until November 2019