See more job openings in Banking
Our client is one of the largest bank in the Philippines that offers various financial services, from regular banking to insurance.
• Oversees implementation of approved projects and other FID undertakings
• Core orchestrator, liaison, and manager of the total FI – Relationship for domestic and foreign correspondent banks
• Responsible for the credit review and evaluation of the assigned counterparties on a broader context of correspondent banking to include review on products and services, cash management, credit and availments of trade finance transactions.
● At least 10 years of experience in Corporate Banking
● With background in Financial Institution/ accounts
● Good leadership potential
Until August 2019