See more job openings in Banking
European Fully-Digital Bank
• Define and refine requirements of Retail Operations and translate into epics, features and tasks for system build and/or process build.
• Lead and manage building of the process designs (for Operations requirements/features) along with building the system features and design to ensure process is always taken into consideration for any development.
• Work with and assist Product Development Officers in the development of a product or service requiring Operational processes and inputs to tie it into a one whole Product Epic.
• Lead and handle incidents/bugs/fixes affecting the operations/and are raised by Operations and assess the impact from a customer’s and back-end operations’ perspective to be able to categorize backlog items according to priority.
• Provide recommendation to Retail Operations Head process improvement or process changes or system features based on statistics and customer feedback with clear understanding of the business direction and plans for Retail’s products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 8 years of Business Analyst Experience in a fast-paced, highly dynamic institution
- Confident and highly articulate
- Can work with cross-functional teams
- Willing to work in BGC
Until June 2019