See more job openings in Banking
A leading international corporate bank.
• Manage key control testing activities.
• Prepare and facilitate the monthly local NFRC meetings and document the NFRC meeting minutes.
• Document and risk assess local incidents and provide analytical assistance risk client functions.
• Facilitate the Risk and Control Self-Assessment Process.
• Ensure the infractions discovered either by internally initiated audits or by special or regular examination conducted by regulatory agencies are immediately rectified or acted upon.
• Deal with all day-to-day regulatory and compliance issues as they arise.
• Advise business and operational management on regulatory and compliance issues.
• Good working knowledge of banking products and activities/practices as well as banking related rules and regulations
• Profound analytical thinking and provides accurate, clear and concise written materials to the business, management, and external bodies.
• Considers potential and existing situations where the bank is exposed to reputational and regulatory risks. Takes the appropriate action to ensure that such risks are promptly and properly resolved to protect the bank.
• Has the ability to assimilate and analyze information in an organized and methodical manner to enable critical components to be identified and acted upon.