See more job openings in Banking
An international development finance institution.
• Conduct end-to-end process of auditing per plan in a timely manner
• Identify improvements on needed areas by assessing the risks and internal controls against business developments and market/environment changes
• Review compliance, ensuring the Business is adhering to governing policies, procedures, ethics and business conduct standards.
• Maintain and execute Quality Assurance and improvement programs of internal audit function
• Liaise with External Auditor to ensure adequate and cost-effective audit coverage, and minimize duplication of the audit efforts.
• Provide advisory services to improve efficiency, effectiveness of internal controls and operations, and promote control and risk awareness .
• Contribute to formulating possible solutions to root cause of the problem
• Assist Internal Auditor with Audit Committee matters
• Assist Internal Auditor on performance improvement of internal audit function
• Conduct other tasks assigned by Internal Auditor
• Ensure Compliance with IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related fields preferably with advanced training. Professional qualifications of Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or equivalent is preferred.
• Minimum 3 years working experiences in credit assessment, credit risk or credit audit is a must. Experience in market, liquidity and operational risk management would be an added advantage
• Minimum 6 years working experience in public accounting firms, financial institutions or investment and fund management companies in audit or compliance
• Resourceful, motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
• Versatility to conduct a variety of audits
• Ability to work under pressure with professional integrity, strong analytical skills and to develop rapport internally and externally in a multicultural environment
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written in English)
August 29 – February 28, 2019