See more job openings in Banking
One of the top local banks in the country.
• Oversees the management of bankwide credit risks and recommend credit risk management policies, standards and practices for the measurement, reporting, monitoring, limiting and analysis of credit risk.
• Oversees the independent credit risk review of the bank’s lending units with emphasis on monitoring portfolio quality, accurate account classification and loss recognition, identification and management of “high risk” names and data integrity.
• Ensures that credit risk management policy impose specific size limits on credit exposure for size diversification, by industry, sector, credit facility type and risk ratings.
• Develops risk reduction strategies.
• Ensures that systems (Default Filter System, Risk Calculators, risk database, etc.) output adequately measure all risks. Builds risk identification reports and value-at-risk/earnings-at-risk for each risk-taking business.
• Identifies, analyzes and measures credit exposure and recommends limits to the appropriate committee for approval.
• Performs scenario analysis (“stress testing”) on strategic portfolios to examine the risk posture of the business given dynamic or extreme market environments.
• Five (5) years in a supervisory position, and
• Significant relevant experience in credit analysis, credit risk management and/or relationship management (lending) in a financial institution
• Business / Finance / Economics / Accounting
• MBA / CPA and other similar certifications, an advantage
• Very good communication (both written & oral), analytical, and quantitative skills, with a strong grasp of credit management principles, finance, and economics
Until August 2019