See more job openings in HR and Administration
A Chinese multinational banking company.
• Report to the Head or Deputy Head of Risk Control Department;
• Review and assess the credit proposal from front office;
• Analyze macroeconomics, economic activity and the creditworthiness of Bank’s Clients, analyzing relevant industry and financial condition of borrowers , analyze the risk factors and prepare mitigating suggestions ;
• Prepare and submit credit assessment report to the Credit Committee, establish and adjust limits and/or preconditions for credit deals, based on the results of monitoring and analysis of the financial situation and information;
• Regularly review the credit policy of the bank;
• Other works assigned by the Head or Deputy Head of Risk Dept.
• BS/MS degree in finance or economics;
• Minimum of 8 years of experience on the corporate loan assessment and analysis in corporate banking and commercial banking sector, top 10 bank is preferred.
• Professional knowledge and skills including：
a) Possession of professional methods of financial and economic analysis of economic activities of corporate;
b) Accounting standards IFRS knowledge;
c) Possession of ability of macroeconomics analysis and industry analysis;
d) Familiar with energy, real estate, power, mining and infrastructure industry, capable of writing industry analysis report;
e) Capable of writing comprehensive and in-depth credit assessment report;
f) Familiar with credit risk management requirement of BSP.
Executive search and selection until October 2019