See more job openings in Banking
A leading European Bank.
- Will be responsible in setting up the proactive credit risk strategy of the retail bank
- Will lead the creation of credit analytics, credit scores, and other risk models
- Experience in consumer loan products will be an advantage
- Responsible for helping develop a long term and sustainable credit risk strategy for the identified segment in coordination with HO and for its adherence to the Risk Appetite Statements and applicable group policies
- Together with the Head of Credit Risk Management, interact with the Retail Management Team to align on the commercial strategy and support the objectives of the bank
- Actively collaborate in the development of a new and flexible decision engine infrastructure
- Modelling – Explore, identify and anticipate new ways to improve risk decision making levering on new data sources & methodologies, balancing client experience and effective risk & operational processes . Help in developing credit scoring, credit analytics and non-regulatory models
- Responsible risk taking – Assure risk appetite compliance and continuous portfolio monitoring to ensure we operate within the risk appetite statements established with Head Office.
- Analysis – Report, locally and to Head Office, the portlfolio status on ongoing basis .
- Ensuring development of robust “early Warning” process
- Monitoring the portfolio on all “Performance Monitoring Triggers” and initiating corrective action, wherever required.
January – March 2019