See more job openings in Banking
A leading multinational bank.
- Build and manage FM relationships with new and existing clients
- Expand derivative business with corporates in the Philippines (collaborating with trading, structuring and RMs) by providing investment and hedging solutions (FX, interest rate, commodity)
- Contribute ideas and strategies to improve the derivatives business and collaborate with the relevant departments
- Provide market intelligence of product popularity for corporates and NBFI
- Identify, analyze and pursue business opportunities.
- Build client and product pitches
- Assist the rest of the sales team in the daily tasks and provide technical support to the sales team.
- Provide information and technical support to clients to ensure full understanding of products offered.
- Provide clients with the latest developments with their investments to assist them in their investment or hedging decisions.
- Highly motivated and results oriented individual with strong work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Good technical degree in business, accounting, economics and finance
- Excel proficiency
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM) is a plus
- Strong interest in the financial markets
- Basic knowledge of ISDA, CSA, CVA, accounting and financial regulation on derivatives
- Possess strong leadership qualities with ability to guide and share knowledge to the sales team
- At least 2-3 years working experience in structured products and/or OTC derivatives or a derivative sales role in a Top bank
January – March 2019