See more job openings in HR and Administration
Multinational Fully-Digital Bank
• Perform verification of check data entries of retail clients in line with the PCHC rules of check verification and clearing guidelines.
Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all outgoing clearing items of the bank
Perform signature and technical verification to all outgoing checks.
Provide actions on clearing related matters in settling any possible disputes and avoid penalties
Make decisions regarding operational activities and irregular cases of outward PHP clearing and manual data postings to ensure they comply with operational procedures and regulatory controls.
Deal with other banks representatives in the settlement of clearing disputes.
• Ensure timely and accurate settlement of all retail transactions, Pesonet funds transfer and check deposit transactions.
• Perform necessary and timely adjustments to GL or SL accounts for retail transactions.
• Performs investigation of transaction complaints and escalations from other units of Retail Operations. Ensure resolution of customer complaints and update is provided to Customer Care/Services within turn-around time.
• Assist in the continuous identification of process improvement areas, development of enhanced processes for existing processes/procedures/workflows.
• Ensure service delivery is in line with compliance/risk rules, financial conditions and external and internal organizational standards.
• At least 5 years of related experience
• Excellent English communication skills
Urgent executive search and selection!