An international payment/credit card brand opens its executive search and recruitment for the year 2020 with the job post for Assistant Marketing Manager.
An international payment/credit card company.
• Develops and executes yearlong marketing plans and brand awareness campaigns for long term growth.
• Responsible for market research to identify market opportunities and gain better understanding of customer needs, which includes studying industry reports, market data on websites and gather competitive intelligence to keep track of competitor’s activity.
• Able to evaluate potential product opportunities and partners and develop plans and financials.
• Acts as a client representative and has to determine and implement the exact needs of the potential client.
• Develop the project plan and milestones, creatively defining the project pacing and maintaining constant communication and updates to managers.
• Responsible for accomplishing the stated project objectives effectively and efficiently, keeping to the project schedule and delivery deadline, monitoring the status of key items and ensuring proper execution of deliverables.
• Coordination of multiple projects, managing horizontally across functional projects / teams, management of internal and external parties involved with the program.
• Performs other functions as may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
• Preferably with at least five (3) years of experience in a cards business, banking, marketing field
• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a business related course
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Detail oriented, strong time management, self-learner and creative problem solver
• Has a positive attitude, assertive, and excellent inter-personal skills
January to March 2020