See more job openings in Banking
One of the world’s leading digital banks
• Provide advice to Business on key requirements in accordance with AML & Sanctions policies and procedures.
• Provide guidance on assessment of AML risks eg. PEP, Adverse news, Tax risk, Sanctions etc., as well as mitigation of red flags.
• Assist in approvals of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) files and Transactional Due Diligence (TDD) alerts, including assessment of Screenings & Sanctions hits.
• Review and investigate unusual behavior in post-transactions monitoring, including design & testing of system scenarios.
• Provide feedback & training to Business & CDD processing analysts on focus areas.
• Provide support to CCO on AML & Sanctions queries.
• Any other related tasks such as conducting risk assessments, update of policy manuals, etc
Contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Until June 2020