See more job openings in Top Management
A shared service center of the world’s leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry.
• Supports site in developing and implement the center’s culture through an implementation roadmap aligned to GBS strategies and objectives
• Define KPIs for measurement of the center’s roadmap implementation
• Set and monitor goals for site management and staff
• Develop training and apply the center’s principles, methods, tools, processes, etc. within the center and related stakeholders, at sites, within value streams, and across functions and Bus based on business situation.
• Act as coach and mentor to managers at all levels to support them in executing the routine to deploy our holistic Lean Management System in their areas of responsibility.
• Ensure projects, RIE’s and Just Do-Its are aligned to Lean principles for the center and stakeholders, at sites, within value streams and across functions and Bus based on targeted future state design.
• Develop, train and coach all level of managers and staff
• Develop ways to share best practices across the center BUs served and with local stakeholders.
• Moderate/facilitate workshops and events to teach and realize results
• Support regional and local training facilities efforts
• Motivate the center’s management and local stakeholders to further the implementation in the area of responsibility.
• Support and promote cultural change by working with leaders to create and communicate the Vision, urgency for change that incorporates a Continuous Improvement Culture and holistic management system.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four year college of university, Engineering or Business Administration
• Six Sigma Certification from a reputable organization or certifying body, Black Belt Certification required
• 5-7 years experience leading and managing people, departments and organizations; back office/functional/administration management preferred
• Professional experience with at least 5 years of Six Sigma/Process Improvement experience and managing complex projects focused on business process and organizational change enabled by appropriate technology
• Experience in working with international teams and understanding for different foreign cultures (NA, EU, ASIA)
• Experience as a project manager in the area of lean production/administration
July 11 – October 30, 2018