See more job openings in Others
The world’s leading testing, verification, certification, and inspection company.
- Develops and recommends new testing services.
- Reviews new test procedures, lead the method development of new services and recommend costing as inputs to sales, marketing and business development.
- Provides technical support to Sales and Development Team in customer discussion of new testing capabilities and other technical related concerns.
- Oversees all technical chemical laboratory activities and operations in accordance with the company policies and procedures and other international standards to which SGS subscribes.
- Work with Operations Executive/Junior Operations Executive/Technical Operations Assistant to ensure the operational requirements and performance targets of the chemical testing laboratories are achieved through proper manpower planning, work distribution, performance monitoring and reporting.
- Education: BS Chemistry, Agricultural Chemistry, Biochemistry and related fields
- Registered Chemist
- Experience/Technical Knowledge
- Minimum: 8 years technical working experience or 5 years supervisory experience in a laboratory set-up
- Core (Integrity, Work Standard, Customer Service Orientation, Communication), Professional/Technical
- Knowledge, Functional (Organization skill, Analysis/Problem Assessment, Attention to Details/ Quality orientation, and Judgment/ Problem-solving), Leadership and Management Skills