See more job openings in Marketing and Sales
Multinational security company.
• Create and generate opportunities to supply products and services
• Validate opportunities and leads
• Provide value propositions to prospective clients
• Provide effective account management to existing clients and propose ‘value added’ services/product opportunities.
• Understand market share, market changes, competitor activity and sales trends within the industry
• Engage all internal stakeholders to ensure a team approach to new business
• Train and manage the eventual sales team;
• Liaison with company technical experts to ensure high customer satisfaction;
• Clearly articulate the voice of the customer internally to engage internal stakeholders and lead collaboration for new business opportunities
• 8-10 years proven track record, with more than 5 years of “Manager” or above experience
• Extensive experience in presentation, bidding and commercial negotiations
• Logistics, CIT background is highly preferred
• Relationship with relevant players in the market