See more job openings in Information Technology
Leading financial services organization dedicated to helping people achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives.
• This position ensures that a working and sustainable enterprise infrastructure is in place to support company’s enterprise digital initiatives throughout Asia. The Infrastructure Architect works with key decision makers and subject matter experts from both the business domain and within IT, applies technical, business experience and corporate standards to establish target architecture. Works with engineering and operations organizations to creates an executable plan. Evangelizes adherence to the target architecture and ensure projects adhere to corporate governance as systems are changed.
• Facilitate the establishment systems, standards, guidelines to ensure a high quality of deliverables for IT execution.
• Delivery of components such as conceptual design documents, full solution reference architectures and technical leadership, recommendation of toolsets and, guidance in capacity planning.
• Clear and demonstrated ability to architect and design infrastructure that hosts externally facing client centric application, incorporating legacy and today latest technologies to drive business value.
• Evaluates, recommends, and facilitates in the decision making process for new infrastructure, works within corporate framework to seek approval for all new technology while ensuing full engagement of other key stakeholders.
• Takes into account best practices including but not limited to security, business continuity, availability, disaster recovery, compliance, common use applications, interoperability, reusability, portability, standardization, and supportability.
• Deep expertise in Infrastructure Technologies: Cloud, Mobile, Social, Big Data Analytics, AI, and SOA
• Working experience in Networking, Security, Virtualization, Storage, Server, Database, Operating Systems, DC Operations, Capacity Management, Performance Monitoring, Event Management
• Working experience in Infrastructure architecture & design, build, and operations
• Knowledgeable in 3rd platform technologies of cloud (salesforce, workday, cloud security), social (social listening, big data mining, etc), mobile (platforms, MDM, Android and iOS development, and big data (Hadoop)
• ITIL Certification Preferred
• Understands regulatory directives and ensures that solutions are compliant
June 22 – August 30, 2018