See more job openings in Information Technology
Leading financial services organization dedicated to helping people achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives.
The position identified is responsible for driving the delivery of multiple concurrent ground up development and maintenance of Digital Programs and Projects. Projects will typically use the Agile SCRUM and SDLC methodology and utilizing Digital technologies: Mobile, Cloud, Social, Analytics, AI, Blockchain, and the like. The position also has account management, people management, application management, R&D, and general leadership responsibilities.
• Program Planning: Lead Scrum Masters and Project Managers to define program and project scope, deliverables, and roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners.
• Delivery: Lead Scrum Masters and Project Managers to successful project completion on time and on budget with high quality.
• Typically leads 20 concurrent projects.
• Increase billable hours and resources by developing winnable estimates and project proposals for project delivery together with project managers .
• Ensure acceptable levels of VoBP and Project Satisfaction Scores by managing various stakeholders from business and IT.
• Build relationships with business stakeholders and ensure project support and commitment.
• Keep abreast of latest trends in technology and insurance by regularly surveying market landscape for solution insights, direction, vendors, and methods to assess their viability for use within the enterprise and implement them if deemed viable.
• Inspire and motivate the team to achieve higher levels of performance beyond their current capability.
• Develop strategies to ensure continuous improvement of delivery methodologies, applications, technologies, and talent.
• Minimum of 15 total working years of experience in Must have prior experience as a Delivery
• Director with strong program management experience in leading portfolio of large complex projects.
• Must have prior experience in Agile and Waterfall development: User Stories, ATDD, TDD,
• Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games and the like.
• Must have experience in Digital technologies: mobile, cloud, AI, and the like.
• Must have experience working with JAVA SOA / Web Services / Microservices .
August 13 – October 30, 2018