See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
Our client is a finance shared service center of a BPO company
• P&L Cost Ownership for all expenses incurring at the sites
• Owners & deployment facilitators for all organizational processes namely – Ops Performance & Governance, Operations Management Practices, People Performance Management, etc
• Engage and manage stakeholder relationships – Service Delivery leads, Global Process Leaders, Industry Leaders
• Produce business cases, secure benefit realization and track realized benefits against target
• Drive standard practices around planning & capacity management as well as all HR practices
• Preparing locations to intake the consolidation related movement and be SPOC for other functions to drive integrated transition plans & governance around it
• Coach Service Delivery Leads to identify, manage, select and charter process and quality improvement opportunities
• Mobilize projects that directly contribute to goals, ensuring projects fit strategically, have significant financial benefit opportunity and engage employees in SE framework
• Lead delivery of large / complex process and quality improvements
• Establish process management, and continuous improvement frameworks to sustain and grow benefits post project
• Significant experience in the BPO industry
• Ability to work within a commercial framework and develop and deliver services to service level and cost parameters
• Leadership skills with the ability to motivate engage and drive high performance from large teams.
• Excellent people management skills with the ability to guide coach and develop team members.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at all organisational levels.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to inform influence and engage with a broad range of groups.
June 06 – August 30, 2018