an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets.
The Area Manager (AM) is responsible for the profitable growth and achievement of regional Institutional division objectives. The successful AM leads and develops a team of district managers and other sales leaders to service, sell, and merchandise the value provided by the Institutional Group to a portfolio of customers. Managing the region, the AM owns the achievement of customer retention, growth, and enhanced margin goals for his/her region.
• Create a safety culture ensuring employees are properly trained in and follow all safety guidelines and incident reporting requirements
• Act as a safety champion with employees and customers
Business Planning & Review
• Develop and deliver annual strategic regional business plans in areas of sales, profitability, operating expenses, and capital budgets
• Monitor, analyse, and lead team to identify actions to achieve country and customer specific business plans
• Plan, monitor, and report regional business results, growth opportunities and actions
• Drive regional deployment of divisional programs and initiatives
• Identify and report market trends and business implications across region
Account Management & Customer Value Delivery
• Establish and direct service strategy across region
• Meet regional account profitability targets
• Monitor and identify actions, in partnership with field leaders, to improve regional sales and service performance, total cost, and customer retention
• Actively lead and participate in sales promotions
• Develop, maintain, and monitor key customer relationships
• Utilise field teams to lead business reviews, providing resources to consistently merchandise value of product and service offerings (e.g., Steton, G360, training)
Talent Management & Development
• Hire, lead, and develop team members to achieve individual performance, development, and division business objectives (e.g., sales, product mix, growth)
• Create collaborative team environment driving strong engagement
• Make staffing/project decisions to improve skill level of the team
• Identify succession and development plans for all critical roles within region
• Gain new business through focused and targeted prospecting, industry networking, and partnership with internal sales and support teams
• Oversee customer proposal, trials, contract negotiations and deal closure processes in partnership with field and/or corporate accounts team
• Maintain regional prospect list driving targeted action
Building Effective Teams
• Considers training and developing employees as “job one.”
• Creates environment supportive of individual and team success.
• Sets high standards and models the behaviors he/ she expects in others.
• Manages work performance fair, firm, and consistently.
• Can manoeuvre through complex situations planning his/her approach accordingly – flexible.
• Can persuasively negotiate with all levels in an organization.
• Is able to develop trust throughout an organization.
• Reads people and situations recognising each are distinctly different.
• Strong sales aptitude and experience leading a team of sales professionals
• Proven success in delivering results in a high growth environment
• Experience working with and knowledge of computers (e.g., MS Office suite)
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Excellent organization and follow-up skills
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and with little direction
• Driver’s license
• Fluency in English and country specific language
• Ability to travel extensively
• 10+ years industry experience – field and corporate experience highly desired
• Bachelor’s degree, preferable in a related field.
August 20 – October 30, 2018
One of the leading European non-life insurance companies globally
• Manage and drive revenue from all the sales channels: Brokers/ Dealers, Agencies, Branches
• Ensure smooth relationship with all partners
• Motivate and develop the team
• Report directly to the FVP Sales Head
• Proven sales track record in the financial services sector (Insurance – life or non-life, banks, asset management, credit card firms, etc.)
• People management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Amenable to be based in either Cebu or Davao
August 17 – October 30, 2018
The leading provider of call center traffic to the United States and other countries. It provides both inbound and outbound VoIP calling solutions to carriers as well as directly to call centers on a wholesale basis. It also offers a fully hosted Cloud Contact Center service targeted specifically to the BPO market.
• Works through sales management to execute on strategies and key initiatives that drive business unit growth through various selling models.
• Identifies and escalates any operational/organizational barriers that may impede success
• Collaborates with other departments to grow revenue and partner/customer loyalty
• Forecasts and manages pipeline and revenue forecasts at the individual and team levels
• Provides coaching and mentoring to team members to drive performance
• Assists team with complex contract negotiations to close opportunities predominately in mid-large national accounts
• Works with the business unit executive team on strategies and key initiatives to drive business unit growth
• Attracts, develops, and retains talented and engaged employees
• Create a cohesive team by providing leadership that engages all staff, including the clear establishment of performance expectations, coaching, performance management, career development, discipline, reward and recognition, hiring, and positive employee morale
• Manages short/long-term sales funnel development
• Continually improves the effectiveness of the sales organization and enhances productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Ensures and enables the highest levels of professionalism
• Timely and positive resolution of escalated sales and account related issues
• Communicates with key customers, business partners and executives on significant issues and accomplishments
• Work with the marketing team to develop sales collateral, presentations and coordinate marketing campaign
• Defines, documents and manages effective, repeatable and scalable sales processes
• Provides a Sales escalation point of contact for Sales, PreSales, Professional Services and the Executive team
• Manages the team’s workload and schedules to balance demand
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA optional
• 8+ years of telecom sales experience in a large, complex sales organization with experience managing national account sales teams in US and/or Overseas, including 8 years of experience in a sales leadership role with proven results with numerous products in all stages of life cycle.
• 7+ experience managing to a sales quota with a minimum of 5 in the national accounts marketplace
• 7+ years of experience working with sales technology and CRM
• 5+ years of experience in a sales role
• 3+ years managing sales teams
• Strong executive presence and high level of business acumen
• Proven ability to hire and keep incredible talent
• Track record of building successful inside sales teams and processes
• A willingness to change processes and methods as we evolve
May 03 – June 30, 2018
Largest Asian restaurant company and is the Philippines’ largest Food Service business. The company is continuously expanding its presence in the Philippines and in foreign countries
• Creation and ongoing value creation with a world class supply base
• Development of organizational procurement strategy
• Creation and management of short, mid, and long term goals and objectives
• Creation and improvement of best-practice based processes (e.g., leadership of high-value/strategic sourcing efforts)
• Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
• Selection and management of procurement systems
• Management of procurement staff in (and across) sourcing, contracting, transactional purchasing, supplier management, and miscellaneous internal procurement support activities
• Budget management for categories under management – and for procurement itself
• Building a Procurement Center of Excellence (CoE) to help transform Procurement, and also support broader transformation of the value chain and the enterprise
• Strong leadership skills
• Team player at executive levels to collaborate with business units and functional partners like IT, finance, HR, legal, etc. The biggest reason for CPOs not staying long at a firm is due to culture
• Solid operational management and general business skills and savvy
• Working knowledge of finance and/or accounting in terms of budgeting cost management, financial accounting, treasury, risk management, etc.
• Ability to “sell” procurement’s value and to run procurement as a services business like any other well-run professional services business
• In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices, but doesn’t have to come from within the procurement ranks
• Strong negotiation skills to use for large commercial deals
• Experience with modern sourcing and procurement systems
April 13 – May 31, 2018
An innovative FinTech company offering micro-finance services.
• Examines company rules to make sure they stay relevant and make recommendations for necessary changes
• Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
• Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
• Works with contract managers
• Resolves issues with contracts and commercial operations
• Communicates with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract’s financial aspects
• Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
• Manages daily company operations
• Coaches employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
• Accepts extra duties as situations arise
• Works efficiently and calmly tight deadlines or other stress factors arise
• Ability to prioritize
• Strong Organizational Skill
• Strong Coaching Skills
• Strong Oral Communication Skills
• Negotiating Talent
• Superb with Deadlines
• Decisive, Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities
• Professional, Thorough, Detail-Oriented
• Ability to Process the Big-Picture Items
March 23 – July 31, 2018
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> email@example.com
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx