Leading financial security and fund management firm
• Lead and set the direction of the solution architecture and design of Digital Technologies for Asia
• Drive and manage the delivery of IT initiatives to support the Digital Strategy in the region
• Set and govern architecture and design standards in the region
• Develop roadmaps for IT programs
• Business and customer oriented. Lead the solution architecture, design, and set standards for insurance Digital Platforms and Applications with expert knowledge in various areas such as business functionalities, technical UI/UX, mobile application management, security management, data synchronization, web services, middleware integration, infrastructure, and the like and follows industry
• Drive the implementation of IT initiatives to support the Digital Strategy in the region. Independently plan and lead the delivery of complex initiatives effectively with the business stakeholders, BU IT
• Teams and Shared Services team in highly organized manner
• Build and lead a virtual team of designers and developers across multiple geographies for prototyping and development using Agile approach. Provide leadership and guidance on transformation to the new Digital IT for better customer experience and time to market.
• Develop and communicate IT roadmaps effectively with senior executives (e.g. CEO, COO, CMO, CAO, COO, CIO) in Asia and Corporate. Think strategically and provide significant input to long term strategies and requirements with innovative solutions. Influence senior executives Qn the adoption of technologies to achieve business objectives.
• Provide governance on solution architecture and technology standards across the region.
- Experience in developing IT roadmaps with senior executives and able to influence and communicate effectively on the adoption of technologies for innovations.
- Extensive experience in popular mBaaS technologies such as IBM MobileFirst, Bluemix, Kony, SAP Mobile Platform, Kinvey, Xamarin, Appcelerator, etc.
- Extensive experience in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, SAS, R, BI
- Experience in emerging technologies including AI, lOT, Robots, Blockchain, and the like
- Proven experience in using Agile approach for development with frequent sprints for business benefits realization.
- Experience in architecting and designing Digital solutions for financial services companies with market best practices.
- Excellent programme and project management experience, preferably with regional projects involving multiple locations in Asia.
- Experience in leading the design and/or development of mobile and portal solutions with a virtual team of over 10 members in remote locations.
- Capable of managing and supporting multiple concurrent programmes / projects.
- Over 3 years of working in multi-national insurance companies at the regional level is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to engage conversations at all levels of senior management.
• Must possess excellent problem solving skills for large complicated and broad issues and able to work independently.
• Complex environment with a mix of technologies and different levels of IT maturities in each business unit.
• Minimum Bachelor degree preferably with Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
• 10+ years IT experience, preferably 5+ years in a multi-national financial services company especially insurance.
• 5+ years experience in development, 3 of which in the capacity of Development and/or Design Lead.
• 3+ years experience acting in the capacity Senior Project roles for sizable IT projects.
- Interact and communicate effectively with senior executives (i.e. CxO level), functional heads, senior managers and peers in Asia BUs as well as Corporate on cross-functional matters.
- Conduct briefing and presentation to senior executives both internally and externaly
June 01 – July 30, 2017
Trusted, global provider of award-winning legal, document, business and research support solutions to leading law firms, corporate legal departments, corporate marketing and strategy groups, financial institutions and professional services firms.
The IT Director heads the IT function in Manila and ensures the smooth operations of the team in support of the business and its clients.
IT Department Management
• Provide day to day administrative supervision to the IT Team and ensure that all deliverables are met
• Co-manage the IT Helpdesk that reports to the Global Service Desk Head
• Manage the cost of the IT function and ensures efficient management of the department
• Manage performance of vendors and ensure that they comply with all SLAs, etc.
IT Project Management
• Provide support for implementations (new clients, new requirements, etc.)
• Coordinate with Project Management team on requirements and provides advice on best approaches/practices to implement
• Ensure that the IT Team delivers against deployment commitments and deadlines
• Directly interface with the client and helps bridge the gap between client IT requirements and company standards
• Responsible for consulting with end users, management, vendors and technicians regarding computing needs, system requirements, installation and/or repair time, costs, resources, and materials as needed.
• Ensure that the team is high-performing
• Coach and mentor staff
• Set objectives and manages performance of associates against these
• Ensure that team members align their behavior and way of working with company DNA
• Graduate of IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related course
• At least 10 years of experience in senior leadership role, 15 years direct experience in IT operations
• Experience in IT operations in shared services and matrix organization is preferred
May 30 – July 30, 2017
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx