Our client is a trusted name in the provision of general insurance solutions in Asia.
• Project manages the smooth and seamless transition, migration and implementation of company’s Information Technology system.
• Lead and manage the applications development strategies of company from conceptualization, design, production and implementation as part of the company’s overall Information Technology strategy.
• Minimum of 8 years work experience in a relevant IT role
• Experience in financial industry particularly insurance is an advantage
• Strong proficiency in applications development processes and strategies
• Strong time management and problem resolution skills and able to work both independently and as part of a team
August 09 – September 30, 2017
Our client is a software web based solutions
• Senior Project Manager is to closely work with all the Product Development teams as well as with the implementation and delivery teams in order to ensure that the entire functionality is rolled out, on time, with quality and at the same time, ensuring the team’s well-being. All this needs to be done with complete process focus and repeatability.
• Manages the integration of multiple projects/programs, provides data, analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and various levels of PMO management.
• Manages the integration of data from multiple programs and projects to provide information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, project prioritization, periodic status reports to departments, and to executives.
• Work with the project/program managers to complete all required documentation per Company Defined Process.
• Develop timely, accurate, in-depth analysis of organizational cost and schedule data, provide corrective action recommendations.
• Develop and implement baselines, report variance, raise and mitigate issues and risk.
• Develop strategic planning schedules and provide support to project management in cost, schedule, performance measurement, and forecasting and variance analysis.
• More than 10 years of experience with 5 to 7years of successful program/project management
• Experiencing delivering software web based solutions to Banking/Financial Services Industry sector, is a must.
• Must have excellent problem solving, presentation and leadership skills and the ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior management
• Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitation and communication skills, plus strong judgment and decision making abilities
• SCRUM Master or agile trained is a must
• PMP certification is a plus
• Prior experience in Worklite /Kony platform is a plus
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Project Plan/ Microsoft Project Server a plus
August 09 – September 30, 2017
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> email@example.com
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx