The world’s largest manufacturer in the non-tyre rubber sector, it develops and manufactures functional parts, components and systems for the automotive industry, plant and machinery manufacturers.
• With experience in SAP Integration to Salesforce CRM
• 4+ years experience in Salesforce Development
• 3+ years in implementing full cycle Salesforce project
• Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Method
• Integration experience using SOAP and Rest Web Services
• Experience in web technologies & languages / platform such as JAVA, J2EE is a plus
March 09 – May 30, 2018
A global contract research organization (CRO) providing discovery, development and post-approval services as well as compound partnering programs. The company’s clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and academic and government organizations.
• Manages a small team within the larger Systems Support group.
• Oversees technology support in a large complex collaborative cross-functional environment.
• Responsible for technical leadership, project planning, workload distribution and line management duties necessary to develop staff and deploy technical solutions meeting the needs of the business.
• Manage staff including work assignment, development of staff and performance management
• Manages work assignments in accordance with Service Level Agreements
• Act as a liaison between IT and business leadership. Provide progress updates and ensure IT is aligned with business
• Partner with IT and Business leadership in understanding large technical projects and solutions.
• Lead in process improvement and develop procedures
• 2 + years experience in management
• Experience in Helpdesk management, Tier 1 technical support or the Business Process Outsourcing industry
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Client focused approach with strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to multi task and pay close attention to detail
• Excellent people management skills
• Able to provide excellent verbal and written communication between customer, manager and project team members.
• Able to work within deadlines, ensuring both timely, cost-effective delivery and customer satisfaction
• Effective meeting facilitation and presentation skills
• Business focused approach with strong interpersonal skills
March 09 – May 30, 2018
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx