A leading provider of wealth management, asset servicing, asset management and banking to corporations, institutions, affluent families and individuals
The role will be responsible for the performance of this team for the Human Resources function. This team is responsible for using HR data to analyze business problems, for creating HR metrics dashboards, creating special HR reports, and defining standard HR reports and the process for producing them. In this role you are responsible for all people management aspects of the team as well as monitoring team results. You are also a key part of the management team that delivers HR Solutions and Operational Services to the employees of the company.
Job Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for analytic model development and/or overseeing quantitative analytical processes for business problems identified in partnership with the HR Business Partners.
• Guides the team through creating and leveraging operating and reporting solutions.
• Ensures all reference documentation is in place for managers and HR partners regarding the reporting function, including available reports and the process for generating the reports through self-service or special request.
• Provide regular Communications of changes, enhancements and success stories to HR of the Reporting & Analytics function to help promote global standards and the value of using data for HR Consulting.
• Provides training for HR Partners on HR reporting and analytics projects.
• Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the HR Consulting Function (HRCF) and the Centers of Expertise (COEs) to improve services and HR effectiveness as it relates to using HR data and metrics.
• Provides requirements to technical staff and vendors, and supports the rollout, of any new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
• Provide coaching, mentoring and guidance to the team on performance, development and compliance. Set goals for the team and hold periodic conversations to provide feedback, to evaluate performance and to update goals as the year progresses. Foster an environment that encourages employee participation, teamwork, and communication.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Analytical skills
• People management skills
• Problem solving skills
• Good business judgement
• Project management skills
• Highly flexible and adaptable to change
• Effective team leader and manager of people
• Familiarity with analytical and statistical tools
• Knowledge of human resource programs
• HRIS application tools/system knowledge (e.g. PeopleSoft, Microsoft Office)
A College or University degree (Statistics or related) and/or relevant work experience in data science, data analytics or human resources is required.
8 – 10 years of relevant job experience.
July 24 – August 30, 2017
Our client is a German biotech company
• The HR Head will be instrumental in setting up its shared services
• Reports directly to the SSC Head / Individual Contributor
• Role is to be based either Makati or BGC
• Work schedule is from morning to mid shift
• Minimum 4 years of professional experience as HR Head/HRBP in the SSC set up, supporting the people in the Shared Services/Delivery
• Background in setting up of a shared service is an advantage
• Extensive knowledge/experience in all facets of human resources from Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Engagement, Employee/Labor Relations, Training and Organizational Development
July 18 – August 30, 2017
A new player in the shared services industry
- The HR Payroll Team Lead will be responsible for developing, leading, and evolving the capabilities of the Payrollservice delivery section of the company
- Perform and manage weekly and bi-weekly payroll processing for the US and Canada payrolls.Roughly 3500 employees
- This person will report directly to the Global HR Service Delivery Lead and will lead the Payroll service delivery team to ensure that payroll and timekeeping services are delivered in a consistent and quality manner in line with the service level agreements.The HR Payroll Team Lead will serve the United States and Canada markets
- He/she will serve as a liaison to corporate HR, Human Resources Centers of Excellence leaders, and the organization’s leadership team on payroll and timekeeping service delivery matters, and implement changes to payroll and timekeeping policies and practices.In some cases, the HR Payroll Team Lead may be assigned responsibility to manage the operational relationship with outside vendors
- This individual serves as the second level of support for escalated issues and inquiries related to payroll. At the same time,The Payroll TL is responsible for more advanced aspects of payroll processing, including retroactive pay, garnishments, and special payments, and monitoring inbound and outbound payroll interfaces
- Ultimately, the HR Payroll Team Lead is in charge of ensuring employees in the US and Canada are paid, making sure that all checks and accounts are processed correctly, keeping records and producing data for the accounting department, and ensuring that all procedures are current and accurate
- Must be willing to work on a permanent night shift schedule (starting between 8 and 10 PM)
- Minimum of 6 years total work experience with at least 6 years in a BPO / Shared Services Center (SSC) environment, 2 of which should have been in a managerial capacity
- Functional understanding of payroll and related tax regulations. Minimum 2 years of US Payroll experience; experience with Canada is a plus
- Educated to university degree level. Requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting (preferred), business, or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify root cause and diagnose payroll issues/discrepancies
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle large volume of work efficiently and accurately
- Must be a team player, responsive and eager to assist wherever needed. Display patience and flexibility
- Workday and Timekeeping reporting system experience preferred
- Accustomed to working collaboratively within the context of a global business services-based delivery model
- Experience in HR shared services operations and leadership
- Working knowledge of Human Resources payroll laws, regulations and practices for countries where it conducts business
- Able to communicate effectively in English is required; ability to communicate effectively in the local language(s) where it has operations is a plus (French preferred; Spanish and Portuguese are a bonus)
- Professional HR accreditation preferred – Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or similar certification
November 19 – July 30, 2017
One of the Philippines’ branch of global luxury car brands. It became associated with quality, luxury and superior customer satisfaction. The brand reputation grew quickly until, barely a dozen years after its founding and became America’s best-selling line of luxury motor vehicles
- Ensuring compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on personnel management such as recruiting, welfare benefits and work contract termination
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing the interview process
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
- Managing personnel’s individual and collective development, such as training, assessment and promotions
- Overseeing the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as holiday management, sick leave, replacement jobs and wage payments
- Following up litigation and disputes involving company personnel
General office management issues
- If you are a ‘people’ person and thrive in an environment where you have to handle many issues simultaneously, a Human Resources and Office Administration Manager may be the role for you
- Organisational skills in order to manage personnel and training programmes
- Good intuition to quickly detect an applicant’s potential and/or weak points. Diplomacy and an ability to manage and solve conflicts
– Ability to The HR Director therefore sometimes needs to be able to make difficult decisions, on which an employee’s future will depend
– A keen sense of responsibility
- In most cases, this profession requires a postgraduate Business School or University degree in Human Resources, Management, Labour Law or Occupational Psychology
At least 3-5 years of professional experience
September 21 – July 30, 2017
Our client is one of the largest oil refining and marketing companies in the country
- The Head, HR-Refinery will oversee the entire HR functions encompassing Recruitment, Training, Compensation and Benefits, Labor Relations and Administration
- Will handle less than 15 people in the HR team consisting of Managers, Supervisors and Officers
- In the first 3 to 6 months, will sit down with the management to get familiarized with the organization, the people especially with union members, policies and processes, among others
- Client is open to diversity, they welcome candidates from other industries for as long he/she has handled CBA negotiations
- Generalist with strength in Labor Relations (primary preference/most important function), preferably who has experience/handled CBA negotiations as there is an existing labor union
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Labor Relations
- No gender preference, open to male or female although initially management wanted a female who is (a) motherly type (b) can relate particularly with the rank and file (c) can take care of the HR Team (d) can deal mostly with the Union Members
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
December 09 – July 30, 2017
Our client is one of the largest local banks
- The Deputy HR Head will be working closely with the Head of Human Resources (incumbent) who is in charge of the overall HR Operations and who oversees the entire HR department
- Generalist with extensive experience in all facets of HR (Recruitment, Training and OD, Compensation and Benefits, Knowledge/Practice in Philippine Labor Laws, Employee Relations/Engagement, Payroll)
- Strengths must be in strategic HR functions
- Strategic in business acumen
- Sense of dialogue and exchange, ability to propose and influence
- Ability to participative management and change management as well aspeople management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- High integrity, energy and enthusiasm
- Preferably with experience in banking and financial firms and/or who were previously from diversified companies
May 24 – July 30, 2017
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> email@example.com
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx