Our client is a multinational IT company in the Philippines
• HR Generalist with atleast 2 years background as HRBP, from a fast-paced and dynamic organization
• Preferably with L&D experience prior to being HRBP
• Experience in Recruitment is a must, technical and volume-hiring a definite advantage
March 05 – July 31, 2018
One of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology.
• Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
• Leading the organisation’s HR departments, including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department
• Liaising directly with the executive board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters
• Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and c-suite talent acquisition
• Developing company wellbeing, health and counselling policies
• Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
• Creating and managing the HR department’s annual budget
• Taking oversight of the company’s culture
• Global responsibility for the organisations talent functions and culture
• Strong in business partnerships, and can really collaborate with leaders in operations, understanding their concerns and pain points from a human relations perspective
• Strategic but also tactical as this person should know how to roll up his sleeves (here in our company for example, we do our own PowerPoint presentations, do our own analyses in excel, etc.) so this person should not be that dependent on his / her staff for deliverables. This person will do some analytics and review for payroll processing.
• Great stakeholder management, great communications and collaboration skills especially with their global HR when rolling out global programs to the Manila site. This person has to also collaborate with their other HR groups in Taguig and Calamba sites, to ensure unity, alignment and synchronization of different HR programs being implemented in the Philippines.
• Experience in BPO and Shared services center culture and organization, and familiar with Statutory and Group reporting on HR related matters.
• Candidates should not be jumping from one company to another. Big boss is very particular on this and even counts the number of months/years the candidate spends in one company at least in the last 5 or 7 years.
• Should have experience in end to end HR processes, experience in Hay grade system, construction of a salary table to be used, most complicated ER case they have handled. They would put HR business partnership at the lowest priority as this can be easily developed.
March 23 – July 31, 2018
Our client is in the top 10 oil companies in the Philippines
The HR Manager will be in charge of the generalist functions – whole HR spectrum follows the basic procedures of HR and coordinates with all the departments.
• Reports directly to the Corporate Support Director / has 2 – 3 direct reports.
• Role is to be based in Makati but has once or twice a month of visit in different sites – Subic, Clark and Cebu.
Minimum 5 years of professional experience in HR in a managerial or supervisory capacity
• Open to other industries except for BPO and IT
• Extensive knowledge/experience in all facets of human resources from Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee/Labor Relations, Training and Organizational Development, Payroll
• Post Graduate Diploma or Master’s Degree in HRM or equivalent required
• Driver’s License preferred but not required
November 23 – July 31, 2018
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> email@example.com
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx