A multinational healthcare staffing shared service center.
1) The accounting operations of the company which includes the
a. production of periodic financial reports (statutory)
b. maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records
c. maintenance of controls designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
2) The position is also responsible for cash management, tax compliance and risk management.
• Oversees the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
• Manages outsourced functions
• Issues timely and complete financial statements (statutory)
• Calculates and issues financial and operating metrics
• Calculates variances from the budget/forecast and reports significant issues to management (focusing on Balance sheet and Cash flow)
• Provides timely management cost/operational reports
• Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• Coordinates the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
• Complies with local and national government reporting requirements and tax filing
• With more than 10 years of similar experience in Finance operations.
• Proven expertise in financial reporting, loan covenants monitoring and compliance reporting, internal controls and people management
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Dynamics and PeopleSoft
• Excellent communication and oral skills.
July 26 – September 30, 2018
A multinational listed security and logistics company.
• Prepare quality monthly financial statements and reporting to Group (under IFRS), fulfilling strict datelines and according to corporate requirements.
• Supervision and reorganization of all accounting functions. Management of controlling, reporting, treasury, accounting, payables, collections and internal audit departments.
• Elaborate annual accounts. Liaison with auditors, both internal and external.
• Budget planning and KPI´s in close relation with business areas and Group Regional HQ.
• Track monthly results vs budget/forecast, explaining deviations and proposing corrective measures when appropriate to both country management and Group.
• Profitability business analysis. Cost control and overhead optimization.
• Ad hoc reports for Country manager, business areas and Group.
• Responsible on fiscal matters and tax planning in coordination with Corporate Tax Dept. Tax returns and obligations. Liaison with external tax advisors when needed.
• Negotiation with banks for funding, in coordination with Corporate Treasury.
• Coordination of legal affairs, with external advisors when needed.
• Bachelor in Business Administration. MBA preferred.
• Certified Public Accountant.
• Deep IFRS knowledge and prior extensive experience with international reporting and consolidation of subsidiaries is a must.
• Prior deep experience both in accounting and controlling roles. Has independently managed the complete finance, accounting and controlling function of a large company of a multinational group.
• Good knowledge of Philippines taxes, having dealt successfully with tax audits in the past.
• The candidate must have an international background, having worked for multinational companies based in Philippines and abroad, especially European and/or US ones. Professional working experience in Europe or USA is a plus.
• Has relationship and negotiation skills with all levels of stakeholders: business managers, internal and statutory auditors, legal advisors, Tax Authorities, Public Administrations and customers, etc.
• Proactive, hands on work, strong team player with good analytical and communication skills, and able to work under pressure, evaluate risks and take decisions. Have a global vision and experience leading and training large teams.
June 18 – – August 30, 2018
An engineering solutions company
Oversee the Accounting Service Delivery based on KPI’s/SLA’s
Support the SSC regional business partners and GPO’s (Service Delivery and Process Standardization) in Governance and Performance monitoring of the BPO Service Provider:
o Set up customized Dashboards for SSC Management and other company’s Stakeholders
o Support of the operational business by analysis of the SLA’s, KPI’s and other relevant figures
o Support the SSC Office in contractual matters and performance controlling
o Support and preparation of the weekly regional calls, monthly Service Management Councils and quarterly Joint Review Meetings
• Must have Shared Service Center or BPO experience
• Must have experience in PTP, OTC and RTR
• Strong Stakeholder Management
• Vendor Management experience is an advantage
• Strong in process improvement, six sigma a plus
June 08 – August 30, 2018
Our client is a Finance Shared Service Center of a German Freight Forwarding and Logistics Company
• Oversee service delivery group’s operations specific to processes and functions that were acquired and migrated from different businesses and territories for the Americas region;
• Ensures efficiency, high quality service, and timely delivery of service and effective management of resources;
• Drives company culture and create a work environment in which employees will feel empowered to challenge norms, refine/standardize the process and put in changes that would enable the business to meet its plans;
• Manages the key performance indicators through implementation of assessment tools and effective analysis to interpret process performance, people and control indicators;
• Responds and applies integrated view to critical factors/risks/components that may affect processes/business/accounting standards with significant impact to a bigger number of teams; provides valuable insights and decision points; looking always at the bigger picture;
• Acts as a catalyst for change; proactively incorporating new, suggested innovation and system changes that ultimately will deliver breakthroughs and responds to client needs;
• Approves purchase orders/invoices, staff liquidations & reimbursements subject to limits of authority as approved by the company;
• Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals assign accountabilities, set objectives and standards,
establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals;
• Mentor and develop teams with diverse levels of expertise using a supportive and collaborative approach;
• Hire, train, provides disciplinary/corrective/developmental
actions and implement job rotation;
• Take an active role in ensuring that the training and development needs of all team members are met by seeking interesting and effective internal and external learning opportunities;
• Supervise and manage direct reports, ensuring communication and coordination within and across teams;
• Instill a “client/customer” focused mindset that incorporates a strong sense of pride in providing quality deliverables;
• Provide regular and effective performance feedback to team members and provide career planning guidance;
• Accountable for ensuring that service level agreements are met and expectations are managed;
• Ensures consistent delivery of excellent service to all clients;
• Establish effective relationships with clients;
• Actively seeks information to understand the customer’s circumstances, problems, issues, concerns and needs; proposes
solutions to customers.
• Candidates must have complete a 4-Yr degree in Finance &/or Accounting, CPA preferred;
• Extensive experience managing a team of offshored finance and accounting projects including but not limited to General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cash Applications, Invoicing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable;
• Demonstrated industry experience working: in a shared services environment; with ERP platform for Financials; with Shared Services Enabling Technologies;
• At least 5 years related experience in a management role;
• Handled at least 20 FTEs;
• Outstanding analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills;
• Strong leadership skills and can effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders;
• Background in Process Improvement and Process Automation;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• Amenable to work in Taguig;
• Willing to work in a permanent night shift schedule
June 08 – August 30, 2018
Leading fast-food chain in the Philippines
• Spearhead the analysis of cost driving factor in existing operation per assigned Brand
• Heads weekly / monthly audit compliance on the process of the Logistics operation against the Company’s and Departments policies and guidelines. Review reports submitted by staff for discussion with Logistics Operation team.
• Reviews and analyze monthly cost and submits monthly spend per assigned Brand
• Conducts on the spot checking of inventory.
• Leads the Quarterly cycle count in all sites. Reviews and endorse final execution of inventory adjustments and charges against service providers.
• Must be a CPA
• Willing to work in Bicutan
• Has experience in financial planning preferably in the area of Supply Chain/Logistics
• With very good interpersonal skills and highly analytical and collaborative
June 06 – August 30, 2018
Our client is a finance shared service center of a BPO company
• P&L Cost Ownership for all expenses incurring at the sites
• Owners & deployment facilitators for all organizational processes namely – Ops Performance & Governance, Operations Management Practices, People Performance Management, etc
• Engage and manage stakeholder relationships – Service Delivery leads, Global Process Leaders, Industry Leaders
• Produce business cases, secure benefit realization and track realized benefits against target
• Drive standard practices around planning & capacity management as well as all HR practices
• Preparing locations to intake the consolidation related movement and be SPOC for other functions to drive integrated transition plans & governance around it
• Coach Service Delivery Leads to identify, manage, select and charter process and quality improvement opportunities
• Mobilize projects that directly contribute to goals, ensuring projects fit strategically, have significant financial benefit opportunity and engage employees in SE framework
• Lead delivery of large / complex process and quality improvements
• Establish process management, and continuous improvement frameworks to sustain and grow benefits post project
• Significant experience in the BPO industry
• Ability to work within a commercial framework and develop and deliver services to service level and cost parameters
• Leadership skills with the ability to motivate engage and drive high performance from large teams.
• Excellent people management skills with the ability to guide coach and develop team members.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at all organisational levels.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to inform influence and engage with a broad range of groups.
June 06 – August 30, 2018
A leading global financial services.
• The Controller is accountable for the accounting operations of Asia Service Center Philippines, to include production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of adequate system and accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principle or international financial accounting standards with high degree of integrity.
• He/ She will ensure compliance with regulatory requirements mainly BIR, SEC, LGU, and other government agencies.
• He/ She is responsible for driving key metrics including finance metrics, revenue metrics, and others related to funds availability, maximum resource chargeability, cost efficiencies, etc.
• He/ She ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investments requirements.
• Develops and implements new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of accounting and asset management department while maintaining high level of accuracy and efficiency.
• A qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA / CPA.
• At least 15 years of prior working experience in finance with at least 5 years experience in senior management roles in shared services organizations.
• Strong background on business process outsourcing operations.
• Knowledge and skills in financial modeling and product / service pricing.
• Familiar with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
May 23 – July 31, 2018
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> email@example.com
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx