A US based tech company that provides a platform to connect customers and local professionals. It is an online marketplace for local services.
• Design and implement operational processes to cope with product changes and/or address gaps in our current trust & safety infrastructure
• Draw insights from operational data to optimize existing KPIs and processes
• Create and maintain a comprehensive quality process to manage agent performance as well as overall business process health
• Work with cross-functional teams ( such as product, engineering and analytics, data science, and legal) teams in San Francisco and Salt Lake City to assess business needs and make process improvements in the PH operations, communicate best practices, set goals and surface problem areas. Foster internal communication within the department and across teams in the Philippines.
• Scale key team and department processes, including procedures, training, tools.
• Adapt quickly to changes in processes due to product changes or the evolution of fraud attacks
• Hire, lead, and develop front line managers as well as create scalable processes for hiring and training agents
• Provide people leadership to the PH team and as part of the overall PH leadership team.
• 5+ years experience in operations or management consulting
• Demonstrable experience managing complex and large (>50 FTE) services programs in the trust and safety, marketplace integrity, fraud, and/or risk space. Strong preference for individuals who have scaled one or more teams.
• Analytical skills and ability to work with data and draw meaningful insights to drive operational processes and KPI’s
• Experience working with a range of teams in a fast-paced environment
• Incredible attention to detail and ability to untangle complex problems
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Based in Metro Manila
• Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
• Willingness and ability to travel to the US for training and immersion (1-2 times per year)
August 16 – October 30, 2018
One of the largest background screening and HR Solutions company
• Effectively manage the client case management teams to ensure required outputs are met in line with quantitative and qualitative goals; ensuring a smooth and systematic workflow; maximizing operational efficiencies as well as making recommendations to the senior leadership team to improve existing systems;
• Drive high levels of standards and lead a culture of service and accountability across all aspects of the operation by providing an active focus on people development, which includes but is not limited to coaching, timely appraisals, ensuring development and retention of your direct reports.
• Ensuring strong client relationships are built and maintained and that regular client liaison occurs
• Implementing and monitoring progress of new improvement initiatives through regular engagement and consultation with relevant business stakeholders;
• Providing expert advice, guidance and support to client managers and operational staff;
• Co-ordination of operational resources to ensure delivery of products and services in line with service level and financial budgets.
• Maintain the highest level of platform knowledge such that mapping and ongoing development of workflows to ensure optimal efficiency; speed, accuracy and client satisfaction, is achieved seamlessly
• Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge to enable the explanation of our product range and their benefits to both internal and external clients
• Manage the team to ensure client expectations are not only being met, but to increase client satisfaction by system enhancements and improvement in service delivery.
• Ensure all NEW clients are effectively and efficiently on boarded.
• Ensure all clients are effectively managed and grown.
• Other duties as assigned by the company.
July 20 – September 30, 2018
US-based training company with a team in Manila that provides critical back office support to our global network of over 26 industry training portals that service over 4 million clients worldwide.
• Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum net reservation revenue to clients,
• Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability,
• Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development,
• Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance,
• Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Call Center,
• Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision,
• Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations and insure satisfaction,
• Manage and expand client and coworker relationships,
• Find and close new revenue opportunities within the existing client base,
• Oversee the support teams like HR, IT and Facilities
• Minimum 5 years of Call Center/Contact Center management experience,
• Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of P&L, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities,
• Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs,
• Measurable experience in managing and growing profitable satisfied accounts and/or relevant account management experience,
• Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations,
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
July 16 – September 30, 2018
A KPO. Provides research services, business services, document services, and legal services to Fortune 500 clients
• Manage day-to-day studio operations and budget, including short and long-term operational planning with shifting priorities.
• Act as a leader in the studio; ensure standard operating procedures are followed, identify inefficiencies in workflow and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
• Set daily production goals and ensure resources are in place to meet targets, coordinating directly with teams. Report out on daily progress to cross-functional leaders to ensure complete transparency of studio progress.
• Represent the studio team during daily status meetings.
• Maintain cooperative disposition while balancing creative needs with business strategy and fiscal responsibility.
• Forecast bottlenecks & initiate plan to ensure team has appropriate resources to adapt.
• Promote the studio across the global business, identifying business opportunities and areas where the Design Studio could add value to our clients
• Ensure high levels of client service and the efficient running of the studio through adherence to all best practice processes and recommending improvements
• Meet with clients on a regular basis to provide a progress health-check throughout the life of high-level projects. Identify and pro-actively plan for future projects that are known to the client
• Ability to build relationships with clients at all levels
• Manage Client escalations and ensure service recovery
• Implement Continuous Improvement
• Take complex high-level design briefs, and communicate this information clearly to relevant members of the team/client in both written and verbal form
• Handle the project management of the larger high-level tasks, to ensure the creative and professional solutions are in line with the campaign’s strategic goals, the clients’ preferred style and brand guidelines
• Experience of managing a team of highly creative designers, helping them to deliver compelling and professional solutions within strict corporate guidelines to tight deadlines and on budget
• Exemplary project and people management skills are essential to ensure the smooth running of the diverse and creative team
• Excellent client-facing and communication skills, with a confident personality
• Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills, team-building skills, as well as creative and artistic presentation skills
• In-depth knowledge of brand positioning, industry trends
• Creative and artistic presentation skills
• Ability to convey ideas in an oral presentation in an exciting and engaging manner
• In-depth knowledge of brand positioning, industry trends
• Substantial experience within the design industry of which a considerable period of this experience would be as a senior creative developing impactful marketing campaigns
• Superb written communication skills, can convey complex concepts clearly
• Prior experience in digital design, with digital media experience and information design
• Exceptional Adobe creative software skills
• High degree of competency in HTML coding, a ‘digital native’ with good experience as a web and digital designer
• Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience
• Any graduate
• Must have experience managing operations for a production studio
• Ability to influence and build successful working relationships with a diverse set of partners.
June 22 – August 30, 2018
Our client is one of the world’s leading mobility and logistics companies, with nine business units active in all segments of the transport market
• General Management of the BPO center in al day-to-day and ad hoc matters in line with financial targets set;
• Manage and lead all team members assigned from disciplinary area to quality of work perspective
• Ensure operational efficiency and that the cost structure in the SSC remains competitive
• Providing advice to stakeholders in exploring off shoring initiatives
• Drive continuous improvement within the teams. Ensure full compliance with agreed KPI set.
• Comprehensive coordination and project management of future off-shoring initiatives, including but not limited to:
o Risk assessment and mitigation planning
o In-depth process documentation
o Recruitment, selection and training of new staff
o Execution of migration tasks
o Final implementation/ ‘go live’ management
• Ensuring a motivated and engaged team through employment engagement activities as well as Learning Development initiatives that will ensure that the team stays abreast of developments and well equipped to handle the evolving business initiatives
• Coach leaders to drive engaged teams while pursuing performance excellence
• Minimum of 7 years experience in BPO industry, thereof at least 3 years in Deputy GM position (in large BPO set up) of GM Position (in/similar/medium BPO Set up)
• Business Management / finance, logistics engineering or similar background
• Strong knowledge of process mapping and outsourcing implementation
General Skills Requirements:
• Well-developed senior leadership skills, good and positive attitude, diplomatic but very assertive character
• Excellent project management skills, open and proactive communication behaviour
• Proven ‘hands on’ migration track record, esp. considering strong process documentation and process management skills
• Self – starter, very reliable and disciplined working style without direct control
• Analytical, Meticulous, thorough and structured working approach, work well under pressure
• Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
June 19 – August 30, 2018
Our client is a leading provider of Legal, Document, Research and Business Support Solutions
Operations Management (45%)
• Acts as the first point of contact for the operations of the business unit
• Develops internal processes and policy documents to support the business unit or company goals
• Oversees and coordinates operational issues to ensure smooth functioning of operations across all business units
• Monitors progress of the team’s deliverables and is responsible for quality and timely completion of the same
• Reviews staffing plans on a regular basis
• Sets productivity goals for the business unit
• Assigns tasks of appropriate complexity to direct reports
• Reviews service failures on a regular basis and initiates corrective measures
• Timely submits and maintains accurate operational and management reports required by the business unit
• Attends regular operations meetings and calls
People Management (40%)
• Conducts objectives setting, performance monitoring, and performance review of team members
• Provides coaching and feedback (formal and informal) on day-to-day operations, critical incidents, and work ethics of team members to enhance performance and arrest attrition
• Recognizes and rewards performance and ensures welfare measures are carried out
• Creates performance improvement plans for associates who are below target
• Ensures the proper implementation of the Company’s Code of Conduct and Discipline Management Process for the Department
• Ensures that the Department is updated on all Company communications and activities
• Encourages team members to participate in company activities
Reporting & Admin (15%)
• Approves/disapproves timekeeping applications of team members
• Ensures all members of the team go through security and compliance awareness programs and ensures that Information Security requirements and policies are adhered to
• Assists in the hiring of attorneys and paralegals and other members of the team, including on-boarding and off-boarding of Associates
• Leads special projects as assigned or needed
• Prepares reports and presentations as needed
• Contract Lifecycle Management technology platform expertise (Ariba ideally)
• E-Signature technology familiarity
• Experience managing a team of at least 8 lawyers, paralegals, contract administration professionals
• Experience liaising directly with U.S. corporate clients
• An understanding of U.S. commercial contracts
• Experience instituting quality control and quality assurance programs
• Law degree preferred
• Lean/Six Sigma credentials preferred
May 22 – July 30, 2018
Our client is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to the clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
Embarked on a transformation program view of:
• Offering high performance operations that services internal requirements and those of its clients
• Supporting and facilitating business growth & evolution
• Enhancing productivity and optimizing costs
• Enhancing risks and further improving overall governance for internal purpose and clients’
• Developing a competitive edge through innovation, best practices and technology to differentiate from its peers
To conduct such transformation, the objective will be to optimize the operations via:
• Leveraging best practices and consolidating similar functions within each whenever possible
• Aligning processes related to similar functions
• Harmonizing systems
• Upgrading the transfer of functions
• Progressively reducing the number of and allocating functions based on rationales (i.e.: skills, costs)
• Transferring additional services/functions based on requirements and economic fundamentals
• Reviewing on-shore versus offshore consolidation of functions taking into account cost benefits and technology
• Ability to understand the business and develop business blueprint
• Ability to create solutions which have digital core, as appropriate by line of business, with Project Management skills
• End to end understanding of enterprise function such as F&A, Hr, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, and similar.
• Ability to give ideas on transformation and transitions
• Functional understanding of systems/tools or ERP systems in general
• Escalate issues, risks, opportunities and recommend course corrections, as required
• Ability to give ideas on transformation and transitions
• Experience in process documentation in transition projects
• 6+ year’s experience in Transition
• Ability to leverage technology to automate tedious tasks
• Demonstrated ability to partner with globally diverse business partners, leaders and subordinates
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with other teams/functions and regions; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
• Proficient relationship building skills including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
• Proficient presentation skills to effectively present information to an audience of varying responsibility and technical expertise within the company
• Proficient knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and word
• Proficient project management skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
• Ability to remain effective under stress, and respond to pressure in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
• Ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members.
• Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
• Change management skills
• Excellent eye for detail and organizational skills
• Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
• Ability to seek and execute automation opportunities
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work collaboratively whilst also providing constructive challenge and advice
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Capability to manage and influence numerous stakeholders through varying methods
• Foresight to anticipate issues and risks and proactively mitigate
• Credibility and impact that drives commitment and passion
• High emotional intelligence
April 27 – June 30, 2018
Our client is shared services hub of the Philippines’ largest Food Service business
• Supervise a team of business analysts, Six Sigma Black Belts/Green Belts and provides mentorship and oversight of projects
• Plans, develops and implements the various standard operating procedures and guidelines, sustainable knowledge management and documentation of existing processes or new processes integrated into the shared service center.
o Leads and manages the business process improvement team in monitoring and evaluating procedures, controls and processes and analyzing vs. performance measurement systems & actual service delivery timelines.
o Facilitates assessment & evaluation of processes of the various service delivery units in the shared service center to determine how to reduce rework, improve quality, efficiency and service.
o Drives process efficiency activities, higher employee engagement and ensure client satisfaction
• Develops and sustains a metrics driven culture to measure processes and people through dashboards in reviewing operating performance and service delivery targets
o Monitors, reviews and ensures service level agreements, service timelines/turn around times and service quality are met by the various service delivery units of the shared service center
• Leads the planning, design & implementation of the centers’s service management framework including SLA, KPIs and performance scorecards/dashboards.
o In charge of the design, development, monitoring and review of the service performance scorecard of the shared service center according to designed SLAs and established KPIs.
o Consolidates all performance scorecards/dashboards. Publishes monthly service and conducts regular service performance surveys across the group to understand client’s service expectations and ensure continuous satisfaction from the various business units and corporate offices.
o Delivers and manages sustainable and robust capacity management and visual performance management solutions for the shared service center.
• Prepares and presents business case, management information reporting, service delivery performance update to Shared Service Leadership Team, BSG Head and corporate stakeholders to support and drive leadership decisions.
• Drives the continuous improvement process and culture within the shared service center. Is primarily responsible for the development and implementation of business process improvements and programs.
o Partners with all levels of the organization (including business unit heads, shared service partners, process owners) to drive process improvement delivery through process design/improvement/managements skills using proven best practice techniques and methodologies.
o Identifies, develops and drives process improvement projects across the shared service center to achieve reduction in costs, improvements in quality and faster turn around times
o Leads the design, development and piloting of business process optimization and process improvements in the shared service center, quality management systems and technology-driven solutions in line with business strategies and priorities.
o Develops and implements process enhancements around technology and performance. Works with the Business Support Group Program Director and Corporate IT in defining system strategies for continuous improvement.
• Established and maintains harmonious, effective working relationships and fosters open communication with leadership and service teams across the shared service center, including client partners and stakeholders from various business units and corporate offices
• In collaboration with Finance, designs the shared service center pricing model/cost fee structure of the various service delivery units.
• Defines the shared service center’s project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measurement of success to support business case integrations in an effective manner
o Leads activities/related programs required to maintain and complete project/business case integration documentation.
o Acts as liaison and facilitates the coordination (project delivery owner and stakeholders) and work required (i.e. project resources) for business integrations while adhering to project management methodologies and project quality framework standards. Ensures and holds project members are accountable to timely completion of quality deliverables and milestones
• With at least 10+ years of experience in operations/technical management in a lean/operations excellence environment:
o Projects handled should include the following: HR processes (i.e recruitment, payroll, benefits, leaves), Finance processes (i.e. accounts payable, accounts receivable, record to reporting), IT.
o Broad understanding of operational efficiency and the effective use of metrics and KPI’s to drive process improvement
o Change management and project management methodologies and principles
o Strong knowledge and practical experience in application /facilitation of a wide range of Continuous Improvement techniques including the standard TQM tools, Lean Tools, Six Sigma tools.
o Experience with other process improvement methodologies
• Strong relationship management skills with experience in partnering and building credibility with senior leaders
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Master Black Belt
• Should have at least 5 years of experience in a shared service set up
April 26 – June 30, 2018
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx