Our client is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience.
• Supports large-scale country-wide projects that provide innovative solution to addressing business challenges and achieving country goals and objectives. Integrates how the big picture of the initiatives comes together from definition through implementation.
• Supports development of clear case for change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making
• Collaborates closely with business unit stakeholders to ensure alignment on strategic transformation initiatives.
• Provides governance structure to ensure accountability and predictability of outcomes
• Supports teams with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes.
• Escalates any issues needing leadership attention.
• Ensures effective stakeholder engagement and communications.
• Ensures timelines are adhered to for initiatives
• 12+ years of experience within a BPO
• Experience in driving transformation projects within a BPO setting
• Strong program/project management experience
• Experienced manager with strong relationships with customers and internal partners
• Results oriented with track record of consistent service delivery
• Customer oriented leader with a high level of credibility
• Experience with a matrix driven organization. Proven track record of building strong relationships with stakeholders, leading by example and building trusting relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a global network and support execution through geographically dispersed organization.
• Strong internal client-facing skills with excellent communication, negotiation and conflict management skills
• Analytical acumen and the ability to streamline complex processes
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
• Must be Master Black Belt or Black Belt certified
April 12 – May 31, 2018
A shared service center of a biotechnology company
• Responsible for successful execution of one or multiple countries to SSC transitions
• Responsible for on time, on budget and on quality delivery of transition projects in compliance with the global transition methodology
• Responsible for setting-up, customizing and maintaining transition plans
• Responsible for set-up, training, coordination and management of transition teams (and workshadowers) as responsible transition manager
• Responsible for development, execution and communication of change management activities during transition
• Accountable for analysis and reporting of risks during transitions
• Responsible for establishment/ maintenance of relationships to internal and external stakeholders, on both local/ global levels
• Participation in global projects as required
• At least 5 years of work experience
• Significant project management (incl. usage of project management tools) experience
• 2 years of experience in transitions, in-depth transition knowledge and at least 2 successfully completed transitions as transition manager
• PC literate; Advanced levels in Excel and Word, experience with data warehouse information and Access a plus
• Strong experience in SAP
• Excellent English language skills, additional Asian language skills beneficial
August 14 – April 30, 2018
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> email@example.com
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx