A shared services center of a multinational law firm.
• Will support the Global Client Manager/Associate Director with relationship management and business development initiatives focused on growing our relationships with our largest global key clients.
• Will be solely responsible for the relationship management of two smaller global key clients.
• The role will involve direct contact with lawyers, including senior partners, and clients enabling the individual to directly play a part in driving the Firm’s client relationship management strategy.
• Supporting day-to-day efforts to assess how the Firm is facing the client organization; working with the Global Client Manager/Associate Director/ CSDs to determine what relationships need to be protected/strengthened/explored further in order to grow profitable revenues.
• Proactively driving the implementation of the global client plan and associated tactical actions in conjunction with the Client Team.
• Undertaking client research and analysis as needed to identify and support relationship development opportunities.
• Coordinating internal client team meetings, including running agendas, recording key actions and ensuring their implementation.
• Preparing external and internal client reports and communications, including the collation and tracking of value added information and the analysis of data.
• Assisting with global panel pitches and tenders and providing necessary guidance and input into local office and practice-specific pitches.
• Overseeing a number of client relationship management trackers and tools.
• Managing internal client team communications to improve the global coordination of our largest client team.
• Acting as a key point of contact for internal queries.
• Leading or supporting on ad hoc global key client projects.
• There is likely to be 1-2 trips required each year to arrange and attend client meetings at a number of regional and firm-wide partner meetings.
• Excellent academics, preferably a graduate of Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
• At least five years work experience in marketing and/or business development in a professional services environment as a client account manager responsible for own accounts (Essential)
• Strong research & analysis capabilities allied to excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
August 18 – December 30, 2017
A shared service center of a biotechnology company
• Responsible for successful execution of one or multiple countries to SSC transitions
• Responsible for on time, on budget and on quality delivery of transition projects in compliance with the global transition methodology
• Responsible for setting-up, customizing and maintaining transition plans
• Responsible for set-up, training, coordination and management of transition teams (and workshadowers) as responsible transition manager
• Responsible for development, execution and communication of change management activities during transition
• Accountable for analysis and reporting of risks during transitions
• Responsible for establishment/ maintenance of relationships to internal and external stakeholders, on both local/ global levels
• Participation in global projects as required
• At least 5 years of work experience
• Significant project management (incl. usage of project management tools) experience
• 2 years of experience in transitions, in-depth transition knowledge and at least 2 successfully completed transitions as transition manager
• PC literate; Advanced levels in Excel and Word, experience with data warehouse information and Access a plus
• Strong experience in SAP
• Excellent English language skills, additional Asian language skills beneficial
August 14 – October 30, 2017
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> email@example.com
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx