Our client is a German manufacturing company that will set up a shared service center in Manila
• The Head of Supply Chain Management (SCM)/Customer Care (CC) provides leadership to the operational SCM/CC team in the SSC which mainly supports multiple countries in and beyond the Asia region
o Services for Supply Chain Management include:
o Coordination of packing and shipping
o Commercial support for maintenance and repair activities
o Management of customer returns
o Monitoring of inventory for instruments and spare parts
• Services for Customer Care include:
o Customer order processing and contract management
o Customer billing
o Customer inquiries and complaint handling
o Orchestrating goods and service delivery
• Responsible for a team of more than 40 FTE
• Working with the Regional Head Director of SCM/CC manage the SSC and act as a backup in the absence of the Head Director SCM/CC-APAC
• Accountable for high quality and efficient delivery of SCM /CC services
• Ensure that the regional KPIs for the daily and monthly processes are met and drive for continuous improvement
• Accountable for establishing, maintaining and improving up-to-date process documentation
• Act as escalation point and manage complaints at managerial level for all service level issues supported by SSC department for SCM/CC
• Represent customer interest in initiatives with strong business interaction
• Lead and manage the underlying management team to achieve the assigned individual and department goals and accountable for the overall team performance
• Lead and/or participate in projects/initiatives to pursue process and business excellence and assure stakeholders are kept informed and risks are assessed
• Responsible for the people management (selection, training, appraisal, performance, retention, development)
• Have interfaces with the teams within global and regional SCM/CC
• Align with other business partners like Commercial Operations, Logistics, Accounting or Controlling
• Be part of the Customer Care strategy development
• Develop and submit the cost center budgets of the assigned cost centers and responsible for the respective cost management
• Independently represent the SCM/CC interests as a senior member of the SSC
• Accountable for ensuring compliance with all group, business unit and local standards, policies and procedures
• Solid experience in management of SCM/CC organizations in a SSC for a multinational / multi country set up
• Min. 5 years of experience in people management & people development in a shared service environment
• Experience in setting up a shared service organization
• Used to work in a multinational enterprise
• Customer focus with strong leadership skills with a focus on team work and results
• Profound understanding of customer support processes and related systems (i.e. SAP and SalesForce.com)
• Advanced presentation skills
• Professional English skills, German would be an asset
• Strong experience in SAP
• Flexibility to work afternoon/night shift
• Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
• PC literate; Advanced levels in Excel and Word, experience with data warehouse information and Access a plus
• Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• Experience of managing cross-border, multi-lingual Contact Center operations
• Solid knowledge of technology solutions used in Contact Centers
May 18 – July 30, 2017
Worldwide money transfer company based in New York
- This position will be responsible for initiating fraud prevention projects and conducting internal and external fraud prevention processes
- The Operations Manager – Fraud role will contribute to the overall strategy with daily fraud investigation in operations
- Leads a team of Fraud Analysts in day-to-day functions, including directing, planning, supervising and evaluating the work of assigned staffs
- Develop and implement business plans and strategies to ensure a comprehensive fraud control environment
- Provide and manage a robust and efficient fraud management operation and ensure that best practices in fraud management are implemented to protect the businesses reputation, revenues and operations
- Develop control measures and analytical procedures to prevent and control fraud losses
- Actively collaborate with line and business managers to understand the business, identify risk issues and promote solutions to manage relevant fraud risks
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- Exceptional verbal and communications skills, can work well with a team
- 7 + years of work experience in Financial Services with at least 3-4 years of experience in Fraud or Risk Management
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specializing in Financial Services
- Optimistic leader: must have enthusiastic attitude and are passionate towards employees and work
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas
Amenable to work on a Mid-afternoon shift
December 02 – May 30, 2017
one of the Philippines’ leading universal banks serving retail, commercial, corporate and institutional clients
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Must have financial services client
- Customer focus
- People Skills
- People Management
- Stakeholder management
October 14 – May 30, 2017
Our client is the world’s leading provider of office space, virtual office services, meeting rooms & business services.
- Manages the team ensuring compliance with Group guidelines, policies and procedures, represents the interest of the Group with the global organization
- Aligns team goals and objectives (flow down) with those of the group at the beginning of the year and makes necessary changes to any variations in actual vs planned performance throughout the year
- Involvement is strategic support of the Group’s global real estate portfolio throughout its life cycle from the initial implementation (NCO, Acquisition) to renegotiation/disposition (existing Centres)
- Ensures landlord invoice validation process is seamless with A/P, regional/country property and landlords; monitors KPIs and gets involved in discrepancy corrective actions as required
- Take charge of the strategic direction of the GSC lease admin and landlord invoice validation, including developing, agreeing lease admin and landlord invoice validation processes and procedures with the appropriate stakeholders
- Responsible for developing and leading the delivery of specific lease admin and landlord invoice validation projects, setting goals and objectives and measuring success
- Creation of solutions to existing and new challenges leveraging in-house and external subject matter “best in class” experts, knowledge and tools
- Developing positive business relationships with the company’s lease admin and L/L invoice validation user organizations and stakeholders
- Keep up to date with the Group developments, communicate as appropriate to the team
- Takes responsibility for coaching team members and developing future leaders
- A valued and contributory member of the GSC leadership team
- Sets and monitors teams KPIs, engages teams where necessary
- Has 10 years relevant experience in lease administration and/or finance – invoice processing/validation preferably in a global corporate lease admin/finance team
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy or a related subject
- Has strong interpersonal and management skills including the ability to work independently using initiative and being flexible to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong knowledge of major markets in lease administration and/or landlord invoice processing, A/P processes in a back-office environment
- Fluent in English both written and verbal; strong communication skills
January 30 – May 30, 2017
Our client is the number 1 online English learning services in Korea and Japan
- Internalize, align and lead company core values and culture to the team
- Observe and enhance quality-driven operation standards while contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews
- Determine teaching center operational strategies by conducting operational data analyses, performance reviews, and capacity and utilization planning
- Optimize and enhance teaching center operations by monitoring performance of customer-facing agents (teachers) by identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing operation analyses; managing process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Lead center-wide objectives by assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining officers and team leaders; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; enforcing policies and procedures
- Act as the first level of escalation and resolve all people issues within the team through proactive feedback, 1:1 coaching sessions & team meetings/collaboration.
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Responsible for managing people metrics within the team eg. Attrition, absenteeism, schedule adherence, student (customer) satisfaction score, complaint, etc.
- Analyze current trends and develop solutions addressing identified performance and process issues.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting to HQ.
- Lead change management by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different initiatives and policies; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensure contingency plans are in place for all services in case of emergency, including business/operation recovery plans.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Handle HQ escalations, requests and provide timely problem-solving resolutions.
- 10+ years of operation management experience at a 200+ call center or BPO center
- Strong leadership(people management) and teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills in English (Must be fluent in both verbal and written English)
- Strong collecting and analytical skills of data and planning (policy and operational process) skills for process improvement, as well as project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
December 02 – May 30, 2017
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> email@example.com
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx