One of the leading multinational banks with an imprint of 100 years in the Philippines
- Lead the development, coordination and execution of cohesive and comprehensive external communications programs for the bank in the Philippines
- Drive communication campaigns covering a wide range of financial services – from corporate and investment banking, to treasury, to transaction services, to commercial banking, to retail banking, to wealth management and credit payment products – across traditional and non-traditional channels
- Proactively pitch and place stories by and about the bank in business, trade and consumer media
- Manage press activities, speaking engagements and events for product milestones and executives including arranging interviews and preparing communications materials from news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, speeches, presentations, talking points, audio-visual scripts and more
• With at least 8-10 years of experience in Media Affairs arena preferably in a management role
• Excellent network in media as well as with relevant stakeholders
• With strong knowledge of a wide variety of media channels
• Experience in executive and internal communications is a plus
• Versatile editorial ability
August 30 – September 30, 2017
One of the top multinational banks in the country.
• Engage the business in formulating and driving business strategies geared towards achieving consumer assets growth and profitability
• At the same time, manage the portfolio’s risk and reward optimisation by keeping bad debt and delinquency in check
• Ensure that credit policies and strategies are aligned with constantly changing market and economic conditions
• Provide timely credit decisions and feedback to all customers
• Collaborate with internal partners to regularly get a pulse check and negotiate with them to ensure good credit practice amidst the pressing business requirements
• Represent the Credit Team in key business meetings, and provide credible and authoritative decisions and feedback
• Take on a mentoring role by ensuring that the credit perspective is well explained and understood by the concerned parties
• Credit Operations – have experience within a credit cycle group of a credit/financial services operation
• Credit Experience – Personal Lending analysis and Financial Analysis
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills and lateral thinking
• Successfully complete all global mandatory training courses and post course assessments
August 22 – September 30, 2017
One of the leading local banks in the Philippines
• Directly supports the IAG Head in managing and supervising IAG’s support
• functions in accordance to its approved business plan that is aligned with Senior
• Management directions and strategies.
• Deputy IAG Head shall assist the IAG Head in carrying out the mandates of
• Audit Committee and Senior Management to:
1. Provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the Bank’s operations; and
2. Help the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
• Certified Public Accountant
• Either with Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree or global professional certification such as CIA, or CISA, CAMS, CFE or similar certification.
• With at least five (5) years experience in the regular audit (internal or external) of a universal or commercial bank as auditor-in-charge, senior auditor or audit manager.
• Must possess competencies in audit planning, internal control evaluation and risk assessment, financial audit, operations audit and reporting of audit results.
• With excellent analytical, oral and written communication, interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills
June 23 – August 30, 2017
One of the biggest financial services in the world with a Regional Operating Headquarters in BGC
• Daily Profit and Loss (PL) analysis and reporting
• Preparation of market commentaries to explain significant PL movements and events
• Reconciliation of income statement and balance sheet to risk systems
• Price verification and analysis to ensure pricing to fair value as required by FAS157 for mark-to-market accounting
• Performing analysis for ad hoc requests regarding regulatory, valuation, risk and operational concerns.
• Prepare Accounting entries related to Product that the group supports
• Focuses on Control for all Product Control deliverables
• Performs supervisory role on the assigned processes
• Contributes process improvements in Product Control function
• Product control experience with an investment bank is a must
• Strong skill with system architecture and information management, and with all Microsoft Office Products, external market data services, emphasis on Excel as a functional analytical tool
• Able to articulate, explain and defend viewpoint on issues and results of analysis
• Four year bachelor’s degree or international equivalent in Finance, Accounting or related field
• Strong understanding of accounting fundamentals
May 16 – July 30, 2017
The opportunities are for our clients in the Banking & Banking BPO industries.
- Accurate valuation of books
- Daily P&L analysis and control
- Reconciliation of Trader P&L estimates vs actual P&L
- Off-Market Rate checking
- Perform data integrity checks and/or reviews breaks
- For Officer, Assistant Manager, and Manager – Experience in MIS, P&L, valuation, portfolio modelling, trading (front office), market risk, financial markets/investment banking, and product controlling
- For AVP, VP, and SVP – prior experience in product controlling is preferred. Experience in MIS, P&L, valuation, portfolio modelling, trading (front office), market risk, and financial markets/investment banking might also be considered.
Applicants must be willing to work in BGC or Makati.
March 01 – October 30, 2017
One of the top local banks in the country.
Outlines strategic roadmap for the cash management and trade businesses
Develops and implements programs & initiatives to build up volume and revenue for the bank’s corporate cash management and trade product offerings
Builds and manages the pipeline of client enrollments to expand the bank’s cash management and trade client base
Defines bank policy as far as cash management and trade products, and its applicable services are concerned
Supports frontline units to help in the attainment of their business objectives
• At least 10 years of work experience in Cash Management and Trade businesses
• Very good understanding of Treasury and Cash Management solutions and its applications to clients businesses
• Very good understanding of Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance solutions and its applications to clients businesses
• Must have had direct involvement in selling, development and implementation of cash management and trade solutions
• Cross functional project management for cash and trade initiatives
• Engagement strategic cost reduction or top line growth delivery to the business
• Ability to work and communicate clearly and effectively with a team, and able to
partner with all levels of the employee population
• Strong critical thinking and analytic skills, with the ability to organize, structure and present complex concepts and business considerations.
February 20 – May 30, 2017
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx