Southeast Asia’s fastest growing logistics company powering businesses with innovative transport solutions.
• Build strong working relationship with Regional Management Team and PH’s local management team.
• Refine and execute the annual business plan and assess the company’s annual performance by end of fiscal year.
• Together with the Country Head, develop the company’s annual business plan for the following year and present the same to the Regional Management Team for their approval.
• Support the Country Head in reporting a complete and accurate picture of the status of PH’s performance to the Regional Management Team
• Localize business directions from the Head Office or Regional Management Team and implement operational strategies to achieve such company goals and targets.
• Direct the overall core operations of the company, including organization structure design, manpower and resource planning, process optimization, knowledge sharing, and client servicing.
• Assess operational gaps in the organizational structure, operation systems and processes, design key changes as deemed necessary, and ensure knowledge cascade among concerned units to achieve the short term and long term business goals.
• Regularly monitor the company’s operational performance metrics against set targets, such as SLA adherence, Reservation Timeslot Adherence, etc., and report the same to the Country Head.
• Promote, sustain, and deepen client relationships and ensure compliance of all parties to the agreed terms of the service contract.
• Provide solid leadership presence, strategic direction and valuable insights to the company’s Management team, especially relating to client servicing and engagement, team management, and their individual professional growth.
• Promote inter-unit collaboration within Operation Units (Fleet, Recovery, etc.) and between Operations Units and Business Units (Sales, HR, Finance) and implement inter-unit processes that maximizes efficiency and overall service quality.
• Promote regular knowledge sharing and skills training among members of the Operations Team
• Set and monitor key individual performance metrics among Operation Team’s Unit Heads and assess the same at the end of the performance cycle period.
• Work with the Human Resources Team in the development of Individual Employee Career Progression and Company Succession Programs.
• Work closely with the Human Resources Team in the recruitment of key positions within the Operations Team.
• Provide high level support to the Sales and Marketing team from leads generation to client acquisition.
• Closely work with the Sales and Marketing Team to ensure alignment between client’s demands and team’s capacity. Ensure that the operations team is fully equipped to manage and deliver clients’ targets.
• Support organic growth anchored on the Operations Team’s consistent quality performance.
• Develop new business streams or services in response to emerging client needs.
Technical and Soft Skills
• In depth understanding of the logistics industry
• In depth knowledge of e-commerce industry
• Business acumen; Able to comprehend business analytics and financial metrics
• Updated with tech developments
• Proven leadership experience
• Proven client servicing capability in the logistics industry or related service industry
• Flexible and creative in solving problems and managing blockers
• Values excellence, integrity, and fairness
• Can work and effectively communicate with a team under the 20 – 40 age group
• Can build rapport with people from a wide range of position levels among the organization (front line delivery riders to C-suite executives)
• No gender preference
• 32 – 45 yrs old
• Spoken and written fluency in both English and Tagalog
November 23 – December 30, 2017
A holding company with investments in various projects in the power generation and distribution sectors
• Represent the company in all industry events- forums, meetings, etc.
• Be abreast with all energy updates and cascade this to all necessary stakeholders of the company.
• Build relationships with the Department of Energy and other energy sectors- both public and private.
• Report to the Vice President of Commercial Affairs
• At least 10 years of corporate experience in the same function or a legal function
• Experience and network in the energy is non-negotiable
• Willingness to be based in Makati
August 25 – December 30, 2017
Philippines’ largest distributor of electrical power
• Develop and/or integrate strategy and business case for key initiatives
• Provide targeted support during the strategy development process on the following:
o IDEA ASSESSMENT: Evaluate new strategic ideas coming from within the organization
o EXTERNAL SCAN: Provide research support on external market scans relating to trends and best practices
o BUSINESS ANALYSIS: Provide analysis support on business data (external and internal)
o BUSINESS CASE: Provide support to business casing
• Develop and disseminate strategy and business casing tools and framework
• Management consulting experience / Strong problem solving track record
• Project management proficiency
• Stakeholder management capability
August 25 – November 30, 2017
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> email@example.com
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx