Our client is a leading provider of Legal, Document, Research and Business Support Solutions
Operations Management (45%)
• Acts as the first point of contact for the operations of the business unit
• Develops internal processes and policy documents to support the business unit or company goals
• Oversees and coordinates operational issues to ensure smooth functioning of operations across all business units
• Monitors progress of the team’s deliverables and is responsible for quality and timely completion of the same
• Reviews staffing plans on a regular basis
• Sets productivity goals for the business unit
• Assigns tasks of appropriate complexity to direct reports
• Reviews service failures on a regular basis and initiates corrective measures
• Timely submits and maintains accurate operational and management reports required by the business unit
• Attends regular operations meetings and calls
People Management (40%)
• Conducts objectives setting, performance monitoring, and performance review of team members
• Provides coaching and feedback (formal and informal) on day-to-day operations, critical incidents, and work ethics of team members to enhance performance and arrest attrition
• Recognizes and rewards performance and ensures welfare measures are carried out
• Creates performance improvement plans for associates who are below target
• Ensures the proper implementation of the Company’s Code of Conduct and Discipline Management Process for the Department
• Ensures that the Department is updated on all Company communications and activities
• Encourages team members to participate in company activities
Reporting & Admin (15%)
• Approves/disapproves timekeeping applications of team members
• Ensures all members of the team go through security and compliance awareness programs and ensures that Information Security requirements and policies are adhered to
• Assists in the hiring of attorneys and paralegals and other members of the team, including on-boarding and off-boarding of Associates
• Leads special projects as assigned or needed
• Prepares reports and presentations as needed
• Contract Lifecycle Management technology platform expertise (Ariba ideally)
• E-Signature technology familiarity
• Experience managing a team of at least 8 lawyers, paralegals, contract administration professionals
• Experience liaising directly with U.S. corporate clients
• An understanding of U.S. commercial contracts
• Experience instituting quality control and quality assurance programs
• Law degree preferred
• Lean/Six Sigma credentials preferred
May 22 – July 30, 2018
Our client is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to the clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
Embarked on a transformation program view of:
• Offering high performance operations that services internal requirements and those of its clients
• Supporting and facilitating business growth & evolution
• Enhancing productivity and optimizing costs
• Enhancing risks and further improving overall governance for internal purpose and clients’
• Developing a competitive edge through innovation, best practices and technology to differentiate from its peers
To conduct such transformation, the objective will be to optimize the operations via:
• Leveraging best practices and consolidating similar functions within each whenever possible
• Aligning processes related to similar functions
• Harmonizing systems
• Upgrading the transfer of functions
• Progressively reducing the number of and allocating functions based on rationales (i.e.: skills, costs)
• Transferring additional services/functions based on requirements and economic fundamentals
• Reviewing on-shore versus offshore consolidation of functions taking into account cost benefits and technology
• Ability to understand the business and develop business blueprint
• Ability to create solutions which have digital core, as appropriate by line of business, with Project Management skills
• End to end understanding of enterprise function such as F&A, Hr, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, and similar.
• Ability to give ideas on transformation and transitions
• Functional understanding of systems/tools or ERP systems in general
• Escalate issues, risks, opportunities and recommend course corrections, as required
• Ability to give ideas on transformation and transitions
• Experience in process documentation in transition projects
• 6+ year’s experience in Transition
• Ability to leverage technology to automate tedious tasks
• Demonstrated ability to partner with globally diverse business partners, leaders and subordinates
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with other teams/functions and regions; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
• Proficient relationship building skills including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
• Proficient presentation skills to effectively present information to an audience of varying responsibility and technical expertise within the company
• Proficient knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and word
• Proficient project management skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
• Ability to remain effective under stress, and respond to pressure in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
• Ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members.
• Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
• Change management skills
• Excellent eye for detail and organizational skills
• Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
• Ability to seek and execute automation opportunities
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work collaboratively whilst also providing constructive challenge and advice
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Capability to manage and influence numerous stakeholders through varying methods
• Foresight to anticipate issues and risks and proactively mitigate
• Credibility and impact that drives commitment and passion
• High emotional intelligence
April 27 – June 30, 2018
Our client is shared services hub of the Philippines’ largest Food Service business
• Supervise a team of business analysts, Six Sigma Black Belts/Green Belts and provides mentorship and oversight of projects
• Plans, develops and implements the various standard operating procedures and guidelines, sustainable knowledge management and documentation of existing processes or new processes integrated into the shared service center.
o Leads and manages the business process improvement team in monitoring and evaluating procedures, controls and processes and analyzing vs. performance measurement systems & actual service delivery timelines.
o Facilitates assessment & evaluation of processes of the various service delivery units in the shared service center to determine how to reduce rework, improve quality, efficiency and service.
o Drives process efficiency activities, higher employee engagement and ensure client satisfaction
• Develops and sustains a metrics driven culture to measure processes and people through dashboards in reviewing operating performance and service delivery targets
o Monitors, reviews and ensures service level agreements, service timelines/turn around times and service quality are met by the various service delivery units of the shared service center
• Leads the planning, design & implementation of the centers’s service management framework including SLA, KPIs and performance scorecards/dashboards.
o In charge of the design, development, monitoring and review of the service performance scorecard of the shared service center according to designed SLAs and established KPIs.
o Consolidates all performance scorecards/dashboards. Publishes monthly service and conducts regular service performance surveys across the group to understand client’s service expectations and ensure continuous satisfaction from the various business units and corporate offices.
o Delivers and manages sustainable and robust capacity management and visual performance management solutions for the shared service center.
• Prepares and presents business case, management information reporting, service delivery performance update to Shared Service Leadership Team, BSG Head and corporate stakeholders to support and drive leadership decisions.
• Drives the continuous improvement process and culture within the shared service center. Is primarily responsible for the development and implementation of business process improvements and programs.
o Partners with all levels of the organization (including business unit heads, shared service partners, process owners) to drive process improvement delivery through process design/improvement/managements skills using proven best practice techniques and methodologies.
o Identifies, develops and drives process improvement projects across the shared service center to achieve reduction in costs, improvements in quality and faster turn around times
o Leads the design, development and piloting of business process optimization and process improvements in the shared service center, quality management systems and technology-driven solutions in line with business strategies and priorities.
o Develops and implements process enhancements around technology and performance. Works with the Business Support Group Program Director and Corporate IT in defining system strategies for continuous improvement.
• Established and maintains harmonious, effective working relationships and fosters open communication with leadership and service teams across the shared service center, including client partners and stakeholders from various business units and corporate offices
• In collaboration with Finance, designs the shared service center pricing model/cost fee structure of the various service delivery units.
• Defines the shared service center’s project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measurement of success to support business case integrations in an effective manner
o Leads activities/related programs required to maintain and complete project/business case integration documentation.
o Acts as liaison and facilitates the coordination (project delivery owner and stakeholders) and work required (i.e. project resources) for business integrations while adhering to project management methodologies and project quality framework standards. Ensures and holds project members are accountable to timely completion of quality deliverables and milestones
• With at least 10+ years of experience in operations/technical management in a lean/operations excellence environment:
o Projects handled should include the following: HR processes (i.e recruitment, payroll, benefits, leaves), Finance processes (i.e. accounts payable, accounts receivable, record to reporting), IT.
o Broad understanding of operational efficiency and the effective use of metrics and KPI’s to drive process improvement
o Change management and project management methodologies and principles
o Strong knowledge and practical experience in application /facilitation of a wide range of Continuous Improvement techniques including the standard TQM tools, Lean Tools, Six Sigma tools.
o Experience with other process improvement methodologies
• Strong relationship management skills with experience in partnering and building credibility with senior leaders
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Master Black Belt
• Should have at least 5 years of experience in a shared service set up
April 26 – June 30, 2018
Our client is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience.
• Supports large-scale country-wide projects that provide innovative solution to addressing business challenges and achieving country goals and objectives. Integrates how the big picture of the initiatives comes together from definition through implementation.
• Supports development of clear case for change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making
• Collaborates closely with business unit stakeholders to ensure alignment on strategic transformation initiatives.
• Provides governance structure to ensure accountability and predictability of outcomes
• Supports teams with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes.
• Escalates any issues needing leadership attention.
• Ensures effective stakeholder engagement and communications.
• Ensures timelines are adhered to for initiatives
• 12+ years of experience within a BPO
• Experience in driving transformation projects within a BPO setting
• Strong program/project management experience
• Experienced manager with strong relationships with customers and internal partners
• Results oriented with track record of consistent service delivery
• Customer oriented leader with a high level of credibility
• Experience with a matrix driven organization. Proven track record of building strong relationships with stakeholders, leading by example and building trusting relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a global network and support execution through geographically dispersed organization.
• Strong internal client-facing skills with excellent communication, negotiation and conflict management skills
• Analytical acumen and the ability to streamline complex processes
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
• Must be Master Black Belt or Black Belt certified
April 12 – May 31, 2018
A shared service center of a biotechnology company
• Responsible for successful execution of one or multiple countries to SSC transitions
• Responsible for on time, on budget and on quality delivery of transition projects in compliance with the global transition methodology
• Responsible for setting-up, customizing and maintaining transition plans
• Responsible for set-up, training, coordination and management of transition teams (and workshadowers) as responsible transition manager
• Responsible for development, execution and communication of change management activities during transition
• Accountable for analysis and reporting of risks during transitions
• Responsible for establishment/ maintenance of relationships to internal and external stakeholders, on both local/ global levels
• Participation in global projects as required
• At least 5 years of work experience
• Significant project management (incl. usage of project management tools) experience
• 2 years of experience in transitions, in-depth transition knowledge and at least 2 successfully completed transitions as transition manager
• PC literate; Advanced levels in Excel and Word, experience with data warehouse information and Access a plus
• Strong experience in SAP
• Excellent English language skills, additional Asian language skills beneficial
August 14 – April 30, 2018
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> email@example.com
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://ksearchasia.com/send.aspx
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://ksearchasia.com/contact.aspx