POS Solutions Company (Based in Makati)
Lead the development of new accounts/clients and market acquisition to increase the group’s market share and to exceed the competitive edge
• Ensure all markets achieve profit targets, maintain margins and control expenses as detailed in budgets and business plans
• Exercise stringent control of expenses without adversely affecting business performance
• To define and implement the regional’s strategy and tactical planning, to provide input on the reengineering of the organization where necessary
• Inform the Group and its committees about trends, issues, problems and activities in order to facilitate policy-making. Recommends policy positions for both internal and business related.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Develop a regional strategy in business performance and the people development.
• Continuously refine and improve the quality of customer interaction, satisfaction and retention by working towards improving standards, providing the best facilities and the highest technical skills.
• Graduate of a four-year course.
• Has proven sales achievement for more than 10 years, preferably (but not mandatory) with retail Point-of-Sale (POS). Others with technical sales experience (ERP, Technical Gadget Distribution, etc.) are welcome to apply.
• At least 5 years of People Management experience.
• Has demonstrated expertise in Operations and Policy Management, Budget Management, Business Development, Project Management, Support Service, Admin and Facilities Management and Strategic Human Resource Management or Inclination to expand to these disciplines.
August 08 – September 30, 2017
Fast-growing BPO currently with 500 full-time employees
As the head officer of the entire center, the roles, responsibilities, and expectations are as follows.
Internalize, align and lead company core values and culture to the team
Observe and enhance quality-driven operation standards while contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews
Determine teaching center operational strategies by conducting operational data analyses, performance reviews, and capacity and utilization planning
Optimize and enhance teaching center operations by monitoring performance of customer-facing agents by identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing operation analyses; managing process improvement and quality assurance programs
Lead center-wide objectives by assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining officers and team leaders; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; enforcing policies and procedures.
Act as the first level of escalation and resolve all people issues within the team through proactive feedback, 1:1 coaching sessions & team meetings/collaboration.
Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Responsible for managing people metrics within the team eg. attrition, absenteeism, schedule adherence, student(customer) satisfaction score, complaint, etc.
Analyze current trends and develop solutions addressing identified performance and process issues.
Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting to HQ.
Lead change management by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different initiatives and policies; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Ensure contingency plans are in place for all services in case of emergency, including business/operation recovery plans.
Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
Handle HQ escalations, requests and provide timely problem-solving resolutions.
10+ years of operation management experience at a 200+ call center or BPO center
Strong leadership(people management) and teamwork skills
Strong communication skills in English (Must be fluent in both verbal and written English)
Strong collecting and analytical skills of data and planning (policy and operational process) skills for process improvement, as well as project management skills
Strong problem solving skills
November 08 – June 30, 2017
The country’s largest and fastest growing internet café chain and retailer of mobile technology.
- Handles store operations from store construction, hiring and training of staff, set-up of store equipment and managing store operations
- Is responsible for site selection, approval and restaurant lay out
- Prepares and execute strategic plan for brand expansion
- Is responsible for all Marketing programs and initiatives involving the brand.Co-approves different projects with the President
- Is responsible for initiating other/addedincome for the company
- Monitors, compares and analyzes sales performance of tenants against previous year and explains budget variances
- Checks monthly report of branch sales and controllable expenses ensures cost cutting measures are implemented
- Attends to administrative functions such as forecasting of sales and expense budgets, monitoring marketing promotional result and makes recommendations on the selection of trade partners
- Provides integrated management solution for the Division, employees and tenants
- Minimum BS/BA degree with at least 10 years of experience and a track record in senior program management
- Excellence in organizational management and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement program strategies
- Deep experience in store opening
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
September 29 – June 30, 2017
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> email@example.com
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://www.ksearchasia.com/send/
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://www.ksearchasia.com/contact/