POS Solutions Company (Based in Makati)
• Lead the development of new accounts/clients and market acquisition to increase the group’s market share and to exceed the competitive edge.
• Ensure all markets achieve profit targets, maintain margins and control expenses as detailed in budgets and business plans.
• Exercise stringent control of expenses without adversely affecting business performance.
• To define and implement the regional’s strategy and tactical planning, to provide input on the reengineering of the organization where necessary.
• Inform the Group and its committees about trends, issues, problems and activities in order to facilitate policy-making. Recommends policy positions for both internal and business related.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Develop a regional strategy in business performance and the people development.
• Continuously refine and improve the quality of customer interaction, satisfaction and retention by working towards improving standards, providing the best facilities and the highest technical skills.
• Graduate of a four-year course.
• Has proven sales achievement for more than 10 years, preferably (but not mandatory) with retail Point-of-Sale (POS). Others with technical sales experience (ERP, Technical Gadget Distribution, etc.) are welcome to apply.
• At least 5 years of People Management experience.
• Has demonstrated expertise in Operations and Policy Management, Budget Management, Business Development, Project Management, Support Service, Admin and Facilities Management and Strategic Human Resource Management or Inclination to expand to these disciplines.
August 24 – October 30, 2017
Client is the Philippines’ largest distributor of electrical power
• Develop and/or integrate strategy and business case for key initiatives
• Provide targeted support during the strategy development process on the following:
• IDEA ASSESSMENT: Evaluate new strategic ideas coming from within the organization
• EXTERNAL SCAN: Provide research support on external market scans relating to trends and best practices
• BUSINESS ANALYSIS: Provide analysis support on business data (external and internal)
• BUSINESS CASE: Provide support to business casing
• Develop and disseminate strategy and business casing tools and framework
• Management consulting experience / Strong problem solving track record
• Project management proficiency
• Stakeholder management capability
August 24 – October 30, 2017
A rapidly growing Singapore- headquartered education & EdTech company that provides an innovative 21st century learning method.
• Expand the business in the Philippines
• Directly oversee the sales team and in an indirect capacity, the implementation and operations (service, supply chain, accounts)
• Build the sales team with the guidance of SG HQ
• Build the brand, a reputation of quality
• Represent the company in all matters in the Philippines and build the network
• Bachelor’s Degree from an prestigious institution
• Post Graduate degree is an advantage
• Proven sales track record with a multinational and a high-growth industry is ideal
August 24 – October 30, 2017
The country’s largest and fastest growing internet café chain and retailer of mobile technology.
- Handles store operations from store construction, hiring and training of staff, set-up of store equipment and managing store operations
- Is responsible for site selection, approval and restaurant lay out
- Prepares and execute strategic plan for brand expansion
- Is responsible for all Marketing programs and initiatives involving the brand.Co-approves different projects with the President
- Is responsible for initiating other/addedincome for the company
- Monitors, compares and analyzes sales performance of tenants against previous year and explains budget variances
- Checks monthly report of branch sales and controllable expenses ensures cost cutting measures are implemented
- Attends to administrative functions such as forecasting of sales and expense budgets, monitoring marketing promotional result and makes recommendations on the selection of trade partners
- Provides integrated management solution for the Division, employees and tenants
- Minimum BS/BA degree with at least 10 years of experience and a track record in senior program management
- Excellence in organizational management and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement program strategies
- Deep experience in store opening
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
September 29 – October 30, 2017
Across all industries
Not all of our job requirements are posted online due to the confidential nature of the executive recruitment. If you don’t find your match based on the listed vacancies, you may still submit your CV to us and rest assured that it will be considered for more possible employment opportunities in the Philippines.
You may reach us in 3 ways!
- Directly send your resume via email –> firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also click the “Apply Now!” button or visit the link –> http://www.ksearchasia.com/send/
- Get in touch with our Executive Team –> http://www.ksearchasia.com/contact/