See more job openings in Business Process Outsourcing
Our client is shared services hub of the Philippines’ largest Food Service business
• Supervise a team of business analysts, Six Sigma Black Belts/Green Belts and provides mentorship and oversight of projects
• Plans, develops and implements the various standard operating procedures and guidelines, sustainable knowledge management and documentation of existing processes or new processes integrated into the shared service center.
o Leads and manages the business process improvement team in monitoring and evaluating procedures, controls and processes and analyzing vs. performance measurement systems & actual service delivery timelines.
o Facilitates assessment & evaluation of processes of the various service delivery units in the shared service center to determine how to reduce rework, improve quality, efficiency and service.
o Drives process efficiency activities, higher employee engagement and ensure client satisfaction
• Develops and sustains a metrics driven culture to measure processes and people through dashboards in reviewing operating performance and service delivery targets
o Monitors, reviews and ensures service level agreements, service timelines/turn around times and service quality are met by the various service delivery units of the shared service center
• Leads the planning, design & implementation of the centers’s service management framework including SLA, KPIs and performance scorecards/dashboards.
o In charge of the design, development, monitoring and review of the service performance scorecard of the shared service center according to designed SLAs and established KPIs.
o Consolidates all performance scorecards/dashboards. Publishes monthly service and conducts regular service performance surveys across the group to understand client’s service expectations and ensure continuous satisfaction from the various business units and corporate offices.
o Delivers and manages sustainable and robust capacity management and visual performance management solutions for the shared service center.
• Prepares and presents business case, management information reporting, service delivery performance update to Shared Service Leadership Team, BSG Head and corporate stakeholders to support and drive leadership decisions.
• Drives the continuous improvement process and culture within the shared service center. Is primarily responsible for the development and implementation of business process improvements and programs.
o Partners with all levels of the organization (including business unit heads, shared service partners, process owners) to drive process improvement delivery through process design/improvement/managements skills using proven best practice techniques and methodologies.
o Identifies, develops and drives process improvement projects across the shared service center to achieve reduction in costs, improvements in quality and faster turn around times
o Leads the design, development and piloting of business process optimization and process improvements in the shared service center, quality management systems and technology-driven solutions in line with business strategies and priorities.
o Develops and implements process enhancements around technology and performance. Works with the Business Support Group Program Director and Corporate IT in defining system strategies for continuous improvement.
• Established and maintains harmonious, effective working relationships and fosters open communication with leadership and service teams across the shared service center, including client partners and stakeholders from various business units and corporate offices
• In collaboration with Finance, designs the shared service center pricing model/cost fee structure of the various service delivery units.
• Defines the shared service center’s project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measurement of success to support business case integrations in an effective manner
o Leads activities/related programs required to maintain and complete project/business case integration documentation.
o Acts as liaison and facilitates the coordination (project delivery owner and stakeholders) and work required (i.e. project resources) for business integrations while adhering to project management methodologies and project quality framework standards. Ensures and holds project members are accountable to timely completion of quality deliverables and milestones
• With at least 10+ years of experience in operations/technical management in a lean/operations excellence environment:
o Projects handled should include the following: HR processes (i.e recruitment, payroll, benefits, leaves), Finance processes (i.e. accounts payable, accounts receivable, record to reporting), IT.
o Broad understanding of operational efficiency and the effective use of metrics and KPI’s to drive process improvement
o Change management and project management methodologies and principles
o Strong knowledge and practical experience in application /facilitation of a wide range of Continuous Improvement techniques including the standard TQM tools, Lean Tools, Six Sigma tools.
o Experience with other process improvement methodologies
• Strong relationship management skills with experience in partnering and building credibility with senior leaders
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Master Black Belt
• Should have at least 5 years of experience in a shared service set up
April 26 – June 30, 2018