See more job openings in Business Process Outsourcing
Our client is a German biotechnology company
• Create and execute business plan to achieve or exceed territory growth. Drive new business by selling products in target accounts
• Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
• Identify High Value targets and create/execute strategies to close sales
• Maintain and grow existing base business and minimize lost business
• Manage opportunity pipeline utilizing Salesforce.com (SFDC) and accurately project 30-60-90 day forecast
• Work to find and follow up on new sales leads through marketing programs, target lists, business directories and referrals, etc
• Routinely interact and collaborate with sales and marketing counterparts
• Prepare and deliver presentations to individuals and small groups via web communication
• Four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelors of Science degree is required.
• Biology or National Science degree preferred. PhD preferred.
• Minimum of (3) Years selling experience. Hospital INSS experience a plus.
• Proven record of sales success meeting or exceeding quotas.
• Ability to make a minimum of 15 calls per day to grow base and close new business.
• CRM – prior working knowledge of SFDC
September 11 – February 28, 2019